Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2009 2:28 pm  #1

lost flags

Hi,

I've change the layout of my flag counter and I've lost all the flags . Is that possible to get my old flags back?

Regards

Alberto

October 9, 2009 2:47 pm  #2

Re: lost flags

Hm, did you mistype the code? If you did, then it is possible.
I suggest you, if you're not really comfortable with modifying the code, go to your flagcounter and click on "Regenerate HTML". This way is safer.

October 9, 2009 4:09 pm  #3

Hi Grishend,
I've searched and I don't know where to find the "regenerate HTML".

Can you be more specific?

Best regards

Alberto

October 9, 2009 4:09 pm  #4

October 9, 2009 4:18 pm  #5

Albertopires wrote:

From Modifying your flag counter:
We've made it very simple to make changes to your Flag Counter. You can change your counter's colors, add rows, and much more, at any time. On the bottom of any of your statistics pages (reached after clicking on your counter) there is a "Regenerate HTML" link. Just follow that link and you'll be modifying your existing Flag Counter. When you're finished, just swap out your old HTML code with the new code and you'll be all set!

Try that ^ first.

I hope you remember your flag counter code
http://flagcounter.com/more/123 <- here code is 123

I lost my flags once when I changed some parameters :D Luckily I remembered my code (it was in browser's history lol), so nothing was lost

Last edited by Notturno (October 9, 2009 4:20 pm)

October 10, 2009 5:09 pm  #6

I still not find that "regenerate html"...

Notturno wrote:

Albertopires wrote:

From Modifying your flag counter:
We've made it very simple to make changes to your Flag Counter. You can change your counter's colors, add rows, and much more, at any time. On the bottom of any of your statistics pages (reached after clicking on your counter) there is a "Regenerate HTML" link. Just follow that link and you'll be modifying your existing Flag Counter. When you're finished, just swap out your old HTML code with the new code and you'll be all set!

Try that ^ first.

I hope you remember your flag counter code
http://flagcounter.com/more/123 <- here code is 123

I lost my flags once when I changed some parameters :D Luckily I remembered my code (it was in browser's history lol), so nothing was lost

October 10, 2009 5:20 pm  #7

Board footera

Flag Counter