- jrivask
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Melbourne, Australia
- Registered: March 16, 2013
- Posts: 39
Scale Models Sites
Hello there!, please visit my Scale Model Website: www.jarkmodels.com
I've added very recently a flag counter and I'll love to have many more flags to display! Also, please feel free to leave comments if you want.
thanks and I hope you enjoy the site.
jrivask
Please visit my site
jarkmodels
Thanks!
- jrivask
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Melbourne, Australia
- Registered: March 16, 2013
- Posts: 39
Re: Scale Models Sites
forgot to mention after you visit I'll visit yours!...by the way, Im in Australia...
cheers mates
Please visit my site
jarkmodels
Thanks!
- •
- E.Onegin
- Flag Master
Offline 
- Registered: January 14, 2013
- Posts: 5,193
Re: Scale Models Sites
+ 1 Russia
Missíng Countries: Heard Island and McDonald Islands; Western Sahara
Peregrinatio est vita. Suum cuique… Si felix esse vis, este!
- jrivask
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Melbourne, Australia
- Registered: March 16, 2013
- Posts: 39
- •
- jvz123
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: The Netherlands
- Registered: March 10, 2013
- Posts: 1,640
Re: Scale Models Sites
first visit from Holland. btw the closeup pics are really sharp. you have build your website very nice.
Last edited by jvz123 (March 16, 2013 9:01 am)
- jrivask
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Melbourne, Australia
- Registered: March 16, 2013
- Posts: 39
Re: Scale Models Sites
thanks a lot for your nice comment jvz123! by the way, where are you from? you really have some amazing photos from your trips! I'm from Chile, that's why I'm asking, maybe you'll like some of my photos here:
cheers mate!
Please visit my site
jarkmodels
Thanks!
- •
- jvz123
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: The Netherlands
- Registered: March 10, 2013
- Posts: 1,640
Re: Scale Models Sites
Thanks, as you can see , i am from the Netherlands. Been twice to Chile - Patagonia. very very nice country. I will check you Flickr site.

1 
