Flag Counter » Forum
 
  
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2013 6:29 am  #1


Scale Models Sites

Hello there!, please visit my Scale Model Website: www.jarkmodels.com

I've added very recently a flag counter and I'll love to have many more flags to display! Also, please feel free to leave comments if you want.

thanks and I hope you enjoy the site.

jrivask


Please visit my site
jarkmodels

Thanks!
 

March 16, 2013 7:13 am  #2


Re: Scale Models Sites

forgot to mention after you visit I'll visit yours!...by the way, Im in Australia...

cheers mates


Please visit my site
jarkmodels

Thanks!
     •Thread Starter
 

March 16, 2013 7:17 am  #3


 

March 16, 2013 7:21 am  #4


Re: Scale Models Sites

+ 1 Germany

 

March 16, 2013 8:07 am  #5


Re: Scale Models Sites

+ 1 Russia


http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/credo_quia_verum/
Missíng Countries: Heard Island and McDonald Islands; Western Sahara   http://s11.flagcounter.com/count/55f1/bg_000000/txt_FFFFFF/border_000000/columns_8/maxflags_250/viewers_1/labels_1/pageviews_0/flags_1/
Peregrinatio est vita. Suum cuique… Si felix esse vis, este!
 

March 16, 2013 8:25 am  #6


Re: Scale Models Sites

Thanks to all the visitors so far!


Please visit my site
jarkmodels

Thanks!
     •Thread Starter
 

March 16, 2013 8:58 am  #7


Re: Scale Models Sites

first visit from Holland. btw the closeup pics are really sharp. you have build your website very nice.

Last edited by jvz123 (March 16, 2013 9:01 am)

 

March 16, 2013 9:07 am  #8


Re: Scale Models Sites

thanks a lot for your nice comment jvz123! by the way, where are you from? you really have some amazing photos from your trips! I'm from Chile, that's why I'm asking, maybe you'll like some of my photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/j-ark/

cheers mate!


Please visit my site
jarkmodels

Thanks!
     •Thread Starter
 

March 16, 2013 9:09 am  #9


Re: Scale Models Sites

Thanks, as you can see , i am from the Netherlands. Been twice to Chile - Patagonia. very very nice country. I will check you Flickr site.

 

March 16, 2013 9:47 am  #10


Re: Scale Models Sites

+1 Bulgaria

 

Board footera

 

Flag Counter