Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2011 11:28 pm  #31

Re: Kosovo as new Country

118supercars wrote:

The Albanians in Kosovo just want an independent government so they can create an Islamofascist republic within Europe.  Serbs in Kosovo are being killed for their organs, and then the organs sold to Pakistan and other Muslim countries...do all you people supporting Kosovo independence know this?  Or do you not care about Serbs dieing, you just want another flag, even if it stands for something very wrong?

What drugs you take? oO

August 30, 2011 1:41 am  #32

Tjordal wrote:

What drugs you take? oO

Wouldn't you like to know...

Do you want to go ahead and try to argue any of the facts I said in my post or just make this stupid comment?  Serbs are being killed for their organs in Kosovo, it's a borderline genocide, look it up.  Or can I ask why you would support Kosovo independence, other than to get a flag from there?  Do you know the facts or just what the German media tells you?

Last edited by 118supercars (August 30, 2011 1:48 am)

All flags welcome!  Last.fm | blog

August 30, 2011 9:34 am  #33

118supercars:

are you sure in all what you are writing here? are you able to tell us also someting about slobodan milosevic, radovan karadzic and radko mladic the "butsher" of srebrenica, the last 2 prisoners of the  international court of justice in la haye/den haag? you can explain us also the former serbian konzentration camp (KZ) of srebrenica? wasn`t this the first kZ again in europe after the nazis end in 1945? you think also srebrenica is a "story" of german media?

2. you wrote that people in croatia don`t have freedom. you know that croatia is 2013 new member of the european union? to be a member of this club of nations in europe was a long and hard way for croatia. croatia has done many reforms to enter in the EU. you think that you can enter the european union without freedoms and democracy?

thank you in advance for your replay.

249/249 Countries/Domains and 1851 Flags collected.
www.europa-irc.de - www.europa-irc.eu 

August 30, 2011 12:18 pm  #34

- Evidence was not found
- Many of the prisoners were Kosovo-Albanians (not only Serbs)
- New accusations came from some Serbians (but also no real evidence)
- have read that the organs allegedly went to Switzerland, not to Pakistan
- It is about a "few" people in the reports. I do not want to belittle the tragedy (although this incident is still not used).

But in every country there are such serious crimes. This is Mafia in this case! Not crime of Albanians... It had nothing to do with indipendence of Kosovo!
In China, thousands are executed every year. Women are mutilated in many countries, if they want to break out of the conservative system. In Iran, many people are killed because of their sexual orientation. These are different sizes and the list goes on ...

sry must use a Translator

Last edited by Tjordal (August 30, 2011 12:25 pm)

August 30, 2011 4:08 pm  #35

118supercars: you can explain me or us please, what you understand under an "islamofascist republic"? you mean something else like the gaddafi clan?

249/249 Countries/Domains and 1851 Flags collected.
www.europa-irc.de - www.europa-irc.eu 

August 30, 2011 10:20 pm  #36

Alexander, respect for you being classy in this debate.

Yes, Kosovo is Islamofascist.  It's not publicly Islamofascist like Libya and other Arab countries are, it has to take the back door to Islamofascism, and pose as a pro-US democracy in order to sell America their oil and get support for the cause.  In reality, the few Serbs there are being forced to convert to Islam, learn Albanian language, marry Albanians and become Albanized.

Part of this tragedy was caused by the communist period, and Tito and Hoxha.  Enver Hoxha was dictator of Albania who was atheist and didn't want Albanians practicing Islam.  So, the Albanians who still wanted hardcore Islam, illegally immigrated to the Autonomous Kosovo province of Yugoslavia.  Tito was the ruler of Yugoslavia at this time, and because he was half-Croat it was natural for him to sympathize with Albanian Muslims - he didn't do anything about all the illegal immigration.  The number of Serbs dwindled, and Serbs were being forced out of Kosovo due to rape, murder, threats of converting to Islam...the Serbs escaped to the more safe part of Serbia.  Finally, when Tito was no longer leader of Yugoslavia, a man came to power who offered protection to the Serbs in Kosovo - Slobodan Milosevic.

Read this: http://books.google.se/books?id=U8SzuC4p8J4C&pg=PA101&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

As for Srebrenica massacre and Mladic, that has nothing to do with Kosovo, that is Bosnia.  You want my honest opinion - Mladic went too far and made Serbs look bad.  He wanted to unite the Serbs living in Bosnia with the Serbs living in Serbia, which is a good cause - but Mladic went too far with killing civilians.  Any Serbs should know better - 1 million Serbs died in WWII due to Bosnian Handzar and Croat Utasha Nazi collaborators - a genocide which is conveniently forgotten in Western Europe or USA.

Kosovo war was different.  Serbs were not the bad guys in that war.  Milosevic was not trying to genocide Albanians, he was trying to deport the illegal immigrants back to Albania - USA deports their illegal immigrants back to Mexico and El Salvador all the time.  As for the ICTY, that court is a joke.  They only want to prosecute the Serbs who committed supposed atrocities, not the Croats or Albanians, or even NATO, who committed war crimes.  What about Bill Clinton, John McCain and Wesley Clark?  Why do they not get trial there?  NATO bombing of Belgrade killed hundreds of innocent Serb civilians, destroyed Chinese embassy, destroyed hospitals, schools, radio and TV media, etc...Bill Clinton is one of the worst war criminals since Hitler, but why Western media ignores this?

As for Croatia joining the EU, they can go ahead.  EU violates the sovereignty of all its members.  I would hate to see Serbia in it, Serbian government should be making decisions for Serbia, not European Union which is dominated by Germans.  Next Turkey can join the EU and "Europe" will have borders with Iran and Iraq...

All flags welcome!  Last.fm | blog

August 31, 2011 10:32 am  #37

Hey Guys,
Please, more discipline. Alexander suggested and discussed Kosovo as a new country with the IP .ks.
Every contribution  should be topic related. We are not discussing if Kosovo is independent or part of Slovenia or whatever political reasons, backgrounds, rumors, semi truths,  etc. 

So, please follow my order. If you don't discuss topic related I will close the topic. For those who don't understand that I strongly recommend to consult the forum rules.

Last edited by Jens (August 31, 2011 10:33 am)

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

September 1, 2011 8:13 am  #38

118supercars wrote:

markmaierody wrote:

Kosovo will take years to get its ISP

Good.  Kosovo doesn't deserve its own ISP.  It's not a country, it's a region in Serbia.  And besides, even if Kosovo were to get its own ISP, it would probably be heavily censored and monitored by terrorist KLA and those thugs who now lead the fraudulent government there.  So most flag collectors would be lucky to have even 1 flag from there.  Which leads me to my next point, Serbia is by far the closest country in that region to a democracy.  People have freedoms in Serbia that people in Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, etc don't have.  The Albanians in Kosovo just want an independent government so they can create an Islamofascist republic within Europe.  Serbs in Kosovo are being killed for their organs, and then the organs sold to Pakistan and other Muslim countries...do all you people supporting Kosovo independence know this?  Or do you not care about Serbs dieing, you just want another flag, even if it stands for something very wrong?

why 1 flag?  i have about 10 visitors from Prishtine (which is "capital" of Kosovo)  .....

█████████http://www.last.fm/user/markmaierody2 █████████ 

September 11, 2011 12:26 pm  #39

I m missing the flag of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

Additionally some flags looks good and some flags doesnt looks really good. I mean the layout of the flags. In some flags there is a black edge in other flags it doesnt. You should take consistanty same outlook of the flags.

In some flags the colour doesnt strong enough in other flags the coloures looks very paily.

September 11, 2011 12:54 pm  #40

ISC wrote:

I m missing the flag of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

This is because it is not a real country 

As has been stated ad nauseam Jeremy does not include puppet states that are not included in the CIA Factbook - the illegally occupied north of Cyprus is not included as a state in the Factbook

Last edited by Meiriongwril (September 11, 2011 12:57 pm)

Board footera

Flag Counter