Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2011 1:17 am  #21

Re: Kosovo as new Country

Kosovo is Serbia once, Kosovo is Serbia now, Kosovo is Serbia forever!

Adding a Kosovo flag would probably lead me to boycott FlagCounter.  I was born in Serbia, am half Serb ethnically and know the truth about that entire region.  Don't believe US media bullshit.  The only reason Kosovo wants to start its own government is to persecute the few Serbs still living there, harvest their organs and then sell them to other Muslim countries, burn down every Orthodox Christian church and destroy the Christian history of Kosovo region, and so on.  They want to make Greater Albania and regions of Greece and Montenegro are next on the list to be Greater Albania.  Turks and Albanians have been genociding Christians in areas around Turkey for the past 700 years (Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians, Serbs) and clearly and independent Kosovo is a way to achieve that goal

If just because there more Albanian majority in Kosovo (who, BTW, got into Kosovo illegally) that is enough reason for independent Kosovo, then the Serbs living in Republika Srpska should declare independence or unite with Republic of Serbia, if not than a total double standard.  As for South Ossetia and Abkhazia, those regions are historically Russian and should have been in the Russian Federation all along, the only reason they are not is because Stalin awarded them to his homeland of Georgia when he was reforming the USSR

Last edited by 118supercars (August 19, 2011 1:17 am)

All flags welcome!  Last.fm | blog

August 19, 2011 11:03 am  #22

CH: for what thank you? for an idiot who don`t know the own history or the history of estonia? estonia was also a memberstate of the URSS. by the first step of the revolution in the 90 the russians send tanks to the balticum and don`t like give "free" this states, with the end of the sovjetunion also estonia was one of the first free states there. today, after 20 years this country is a respectable country in the world and member of the EU. let us look forward what will bring the future in the case of serbia and the kosovo. 20 years is a long way and i think, if serbia will come back into in the european family they have to do solutions and the kosovo too.

118supercars: i wrote in my post that we are talking here about domains "as new countriers". in the countrylist of flagcounter are many domains into which are not realy countries. FK, GI or PS..... i accept your wishes in your post, but you talk about boycott if the future, if the domain of the kosovo will be added to flagcounter. here are many people using flagcounter from the great state of israel and nobody boycott flagcounter from there, while is a flag of palestine in the countrylist as domain. in the case of spain we have also .cat for catalonia as new domain which is missing in the countrylist. the flag will be also impossible like such others in this list, because the ips are spanish. samples: www.fcbarcelona.cat or www.barcelona.cat 

the kosovo is also like the south sudan at the moment without toplevel domain. i had the last days some visits from pristina and it books the visit like .rs for serbia. the goverment of the kosovo is using .ks.net and the flag was from germany. maybe they are using german servers. the day will come soon and also the kosovo is with toplevel domain. i do not see problems to add this new domain also to the "countrylist" like falkland islands, gibraltar or each others which are also not countries. we are using here domains and this is correct and it will be also in the case of a new kosovo domain correct. it will be not an accept of anywhere if the kosovo is a country or not. boycotts for a domain - very dificult to understand in the year 2011.

2 new domains at the moment:  .cat Catalonia (impossible to get) and .sx for Sint Maarten

jens please be so kind and close my post here. the kosovo is at the moment without own domain and impossible to get. thank you all.

249/249 Countries/Domains and 1851 Flags collected.
www.europa-irc.de - www.europa-irc.eu 

August 19, 2011 6:14 pm  #23

Instead of Kosovo gets its own flag, how about FlagCounter Pro users get to see visitors from regions of Serbia, and Kosovo would be included in that?

The majority of countries around the world recognize Kosovo as region of Serbia, it's nowhere close to being UN member.  But I guess that not the criteria for being listed in FlagCounter

August 19, 2011 8:40 pm  #24

i know this also that the kosovo is or was a region of serbia. i think we can close this discussion, because at the moment the kosovo is without toplevel domain. falkland islands or gibraltar are also not members of the UN. they are members of the commenwealth but they are using toplevel domains and for this reason in the countrylist of flagcounter. niue, this is new zealand but with toplevel domain. in the case of the kosovo we will see all in the future. (with or without toplevel domain) at the moment it is correct that the kosovo books like a region of serbia, because internet don`t know if it is a country or not a country ;) all my visits in the past from pristina have been with the flag of serbia and it was correct because the providers are from serbia. (.rs)

249/249 Countries/Domains and 1851 Flags collected.
www.europa-irc.de - www.europa-irc.eu 

August 19, 2011 10:54 pm  #25

118supercars wrote:

Kosovo is Serbia once, Kosovo is Serbia now, Kosovo is Serbia forever!

That's your opinion. You can't say "it is"
I really see Kosovo as indipendence state! And think it should accept. But i can't dicuss on english this situation ... only on German... But it's my view. Can't set for other people

August 20, 2011 7:06 pm  #26

I agree making it a region better then a flag which may lead to conflicts.That would be like Transnistria having a flag, would be a shame, Transnistria is Moldova.

█████████http://www.last.fm/user/markmaierody2 █████████ 

August 20, 2011 7:08 pm  #27

ps- my visit from Prishtine was from Albania 0_o strange

August 21, 2011 11:16 am  #28

markmaierody wrote:

I agree making it a region better then a flag which may lead to conflicts.That would be like Transnistria having a flag, would be a shame, Transnistria is Moldova.

Me too!

August 29, 2011 8:43 pm  #29

Kosovo will take years to get its ISP

August 29, 2011 11:08 pm  #30

markmaierody wrote:

Kosovo will take years to get its ISP

Good.  Kosovo doesn't deserve its own ISP.  It's not a country, it's a region in Serbia.  And besides, even if Kosovo were to get its own ISP, it would probably be heavily censored and monitored by terrorist KLA and those thugs who now lead the fraudulent government there.  So most flag collectors would be lucky to have even 1 flag from there.  Which leads me to my next point, Serbia is by far the closest country in that region to a democracy.  People have freedoms in Serbia that people in Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, etc don't have.  The Albanians in Kosovo just want an independent government so they can create an Islamofascist republic within Europe.  Serbs in Kosovo are being killed for their organs, and then the organs sold to Pakistan and other Muslim countries...do all you people supporting Kosovo independence know this?  Or do you not care about Serbs dieing, you just want another flag, even if it stands for something very wrong?

Board footera

Flag Counter