Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2011 4:59 am  #1

What is Flag Counter Pro?

First of all, Flag Counter Pro is a great way to support future development of our service!

Some of the features of Flag Counter Pro:

-Unlock detailed logging of your site's most recent 100,000 visitors. Detailed logging includes the visitor's web browser, operating system, the page they viewed, and whether they were a new or repeat visitor.

-Ability to filter your visitor log by country and/or new visitors and even search recent visits for their visitor log entry

-Collect regional flags from not just the US and Canada, but also Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovokia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam  (updated 20 May 2013)

-No banner or popup advertising will be shown anywhere on your statistics pages

-Removal of the Flag Counter logo from your site, and the additional option of showing each visitor their own flag, and your newest flag

-Ability to set up up to 30 "allowed sites", which after doing so will restrict your Flag Counter from being shown on any other site (this is a part of Flag Counter Management)

-Your Flag Counter will be updated instantly, instead of the 5 minute delay in updating associated with free Flag Counters

How to upgrade to Flag Counter Pro?

Flag Counter Pro is a subscription service, currently available for $29.99 per year.

To upgrade, simply follow the "Upgrade" link at the top of any of your statistics pages (the pages you reach after clicking on your Flag Counter)

Last edited by Jens (May 20, 2013 4:44 pm)

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 14, 2011 5:23 am  #2

Re: What is Flag Counter Pro?

rafitocwb wrote:

I want to buy a FC for life. Is it possible? What is the price?

We do not sell a lifetime subscription at this time.  The $29.99 annual fee will automatically renew with your purchase.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

July 29, 2011 11:31 pm  #3

jwsministries wrote:

if i buy the pro will i lose theflags i have and start over?

Nope.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

April 12, 2012 7:54 am  #4

we1sh wrote:

Will flag counter pro pick up some of the countries I have already contacted or will I need to redue them.

WE1SH
John

All of your existing flags will stay.

On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.

April 24, 2012 5:56 pm  #5

scripophilia wrote:

Hello
why do not you see the flags of the states (USA)
or regional?
I mean on the map

If you mean on the world map it's because it only displays country flags...not regionals.

On The 8th Day God Created A Megamix, & The Heavens Danced.

October 18, 2012 3:54 pm  #6

Wiserana wrote:

Jeremy it would be great if I can subscribe for only $29.99 annul. Please guide me through the rest of procedure and what would be mode of payment?

You can pay by credit or debit card - I use Google Checkout. Apparently the renewals are automatic.

Last edited by llandewi (October 18, 2012 3:54 pm)

March 23, 2013 2:04 pm  #7

You were only able to collect U.S. and Canadian regional flags. They will be kept.

You have to provide an email address if you intend to upgrade. So, no problem when you skipped it in the past.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

October 30, 2014 3:39 pm  #8

Hello there,

we would like to use your flagcounter on w.platform-oekraine with our current SSL connection. We would like to upgrade and keep our Flag count. Could you please explain how to do this?

Thanks so much,

Daniël

October 30, 2014 4:14 pm  #9

Hi PlatformOekraine,

All that you need to do is click the "Upgrade" link on your details pages.  You could then change the img src in your code from http:// to https://

The SSL option is only available with Flag Counter Pro because of the extra load placed on our servers when the image is required to be encrypted before being displayed.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

October 30, 2014 4:20 pm  #10

Hi, 

sorry, I'm confused. Where do I find my details page? I just embedded some html into a text widget, so I did not really install that much of a plugin or something. Or is it somewhere I miss on? 

Thanks so much

Board footera

Flag Counter