Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2011 9:53 pm  #1

Visit wasn't recorded

I'm certain that somebody from Montana, US on the site I use my counter on, has already viewed my counter. He did so a while ago, but for some reason, the counter didn't record his visit. How can I get his visit on my counter, as I asked if he could view the counter again and it still didn't add the visit.

July 1, 2011 10:07 pm  #2

Re: Visit wasn't recorded

does it work if they are not a collector? my first thought.

July 2, 2011 2:44 pm  #3

I've had a similar problem.  Also, the past 2 weeks my other counter has recorded visits from 4 countries that I really wanted and worked hard to get.  But FC didn't record them at all.  I'd like to know why one counter does while another doesn't?  Thanks for any opinions.  (My webpage is down for revisions for the time being.)

July 3, 2011 1:31 pm  #4

It can be a visitors tracking problem.
Another option is that your visitors block foreign code when accessing your site.
A further option is that the flag counter image was not being displayed due to several other reasons, e.g. server problems.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 5, 2011 7:24 am  #5

I have the same problem.
My FlagCounter recognize only me. I have friends from different countries, who visit my blog. But FC show only one flag of mine.

And one more thing i want to ask: about the lablel. When flagcounter was created, i made my own label: wellcome to my blog. But my FC still show the default label: "Visitors"

July 5, 2011 8:33 am  #6

tisina wrote:

I have the same problem.
My FlagCounter recognize only me. I have friends from different countries, who visit my blog. But FC show only one flag of mine.

And one more thing i want to ask: about the lablel. When flagcounter was created, i made my own label: wellcome to my blog. But my FC still show the default label: "Visitors"

Please provide your blog address. We can try to check the problem then.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

July 5, 2011 2:10 pm  #7

Here it is: http://my.opera.com/whitelie
Hope you could help.

Thank You Sincerely!

Last edited by tisina (July 6, 2011 6:24 am)

July 5, 2011 2:53 pm  #8

I found the reason why FC does not recognize other friends. It's because i put it in a private post. My friends didn't see it. It means that FC only works if the others see it. Is it right?

Now i have only the problem with label. I had tried several times changing the label in Flag Counter Management / Regenerate Flag Counter. But it still show the default label:"Visitors"

July 10, 2011 8:50 am  #9

Well, how can I get his visit onto my counter? I use it in my signature on a forum, and I tried sending him a Private Message, it didn't seem to work. I'm not sure if he's tried clearing his cookies or cache, or if he wants to do that, so how I can get my counter to record his visit? I have 46/51 US states and Montana is one of the ones I need.

July 10, 2011 9:14 am  #10

tisina wrote:

I found the reason why FC does not recognize other friends. It's because i put it in a private post. My friends didn't see it. It means that FC only works if the others see it. Is it right?

Now i have only the problem with label. I had tried several times changing the label in Flag Counter Management / Regenerate Flag Counter. But it still show the default label:"Visitors"

Your statement is right. Flag counter can only work if the flag counter image is being displayed.

To your visitors label problem:
Try to replace the default viewers settings by "viewers=Worldwide+Visitors"

Post if it was successful.

Board footera

Flag Counter