Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2011 1:09 pm  #1

How do you remove FlagCounter log after upgrading to Pro?

I have been using Flag Counter for free and recently  upgraded to Pro and want to remove the log.
But I still want to keep all the visitors statistical data. I just want to remove the log.
Does anyone know how to remove log while keeping the data?

May 4, 2011 1:21 pm  #2

Re: How do you remove FlagCounter log after upgrading to Pro?

go to flag counter management.
Go to Privacy mode and check the "Enable Privacy Mode" box. Done.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 19, 2011 10:33 am  #3

I would like to block users reading the history , all i want the users to see only the flag of the country, no of hits, and the country code, i donot want the user to click on the country and view the history, can any one help me

Last edited by flagcountben (May 19, 2011 10:33 am)

May 19, 2011 11:16 am  #4

See my advice above. That will provide the result you are looking for.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

May 19, 2011 12:02 pm  #5

I have done that , still user can access the history, do you think I am testing it on the same computer where I am loged, do you thing to test the functiality I have to log on to another computer and access the website

May 19, 2011 12:22 pm  #6

What history do you mean?

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

May 20, 2011 4:36 pm  #7

I have upgraded to flagcount pro, i want to block the visiters my page accessing flagcounter forum, as a matter of fact I want to block any links of Flagcounter, so that they stay in my website

May 31, 2011 4:49 pm  #8

I think Ben and I solved his problem by email. I will close the topic.

Board footera

Flag Counter