Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 14, 2011 6:48 am  #1

Collect 27 Brazilian flags here with an instant upgrade to Flag C.Pro?

hello in my flag counter says it's for me to collect 27 flags of Brazil that I would pass to the Pro version, I've collected 33 flags of Brazil and not too dumb and can not change, you are paying to be making the change, I would have This Pro version also come asking several friends to visit your site, I thank you.!
Sorry for the english I know almost nothing 

http://www.axrevolution.com/site2

Last edited by Raz3rNag4 (February 14, 2011 6:49 am)

February 14, 2011 1:32 pm  #2

Re: Collect 27 Brazilian flags here with an instant upgrade to Flag C.Pro?

That is a wrong understanding of what is stated there. That means not that you will get a pro version when you have collected 27 visitors from Brazil.

If you upgrade to pro version you will able to collect 27 regional flags from Brazil. That is what they state.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

February 14, 2011 4:21 pm  #3

Why is the "Collect XXX flags with an instant upgrade to Flag C.Pro" text so hard to be understood? 

Last edited by Jens (February 14, 2011 5:38 pm)

Countries: 250 Total Flags: 1974
http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/jimctu

February 14, 2011 5:38 pm  #4

Well, English is probably not the first or the second language. Some people have problems. That is ok. And it's ok to ask. We shouldn't blame them. 

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

February 14, 2011 5:56 pm  #5

I think it is somewhat hard to understand in ways, as if you read it one way, it is sort of implying a little that you will get an instant upgrade to Flag Counter Pro if you collect 27 Brazilian Flags. Maybe it would be easier to understand if it was something like:

"Collect 27 Brazilian regional flags here with Flag Counter Pro!"

Just a suggestion, by the way.

February 14, 2011 6:07 pm  #6

Well, it's your language Jeorge535.

Jeremy will take care on that. I remember a discussion here recently and a proposal of rewording was rejected. Anyhow, it should be worth thinking again if the problem of misunderstanding still persist.

February 16, 2011 7:49 am  #7

I really do not understand why this has been a source of confusion.  Regardless, we have changed the wording from:

"Collect 27 Brazilian regional flags here with an instant upgrade to Flag Counter Pro!"

to

"Collect 27 Brazilian regional flags here after an instant upgrade to Flag Counter Pro!"

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter