Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 1, 2009 9:48 am  #11

Re: Oceania Flags

I need flags from Oceania!!!!
Please visit my website !!!!
Thank you from Italyyyyyyy !!!!!!!

F.C. http://s05.flagcounter.com/more/Xs1h

October 1, 2009 12:33 pm  #12

I don´t see FC on your website..

October 1, 2009 2:16 pm  #13

Hello zakur!
By the "Control panel" of my website I saw that you visited the site, but FC didn't mark your visit....
I don't know why.... It's the great problem of my FC.....
FC in my site in in each page of menu, except the home page. Check better please!
I'm very grateful to you if you'll come again. I want the flag of Argentina in my FC !!!
Thank you. See you soon.

October 1, 2009 2:20 pm  #14

P.S.: I visited your site. Very interesting site.
Are you a stamps collector?

October 1, 2009 6:12 pm  #15

puglia-russia: Hmm I didn't see your FC. For a visit to be recorded in FC, the visitor must load the FC image

October 1, 2009 10:14 pm  #16

Oops my apologies
So I currently only can give u CA flag. But I think if u want, u can put flagcounter in the front as well, so visits from the ppl who only opens ur home page will be added to FC

October 5, 2009 7:01 pm  #17

Oh my..

AmericanWitch wrote:

When you help, as you do quite often, I have no problem with it. When you try to show some kind of authority you do not possess or fuss at people for spamming instead of trying to explain to them it is wrong... then, it bothers me.

that's what I did , not one on one in e-mail but on the spot , said it was wrong & reminded them to read the rules. what else should've i done ? feel free to spend time with them & tutor in e-mail & on their websites for all i care.
ummm.. how about those unfortunate ones without any contact information - how do you reach them? 

AmericanWitch wrote:

English is not the first language of many here, and some speak it very poorly. Some don't follow the rules because they don't understand the rules. (Granted, there are a few that just don't care)

Did they tell you that? It's not a long passage of text but 6 sentences anyone could understand  Then how did they understand the registration process & find the specific thread to post in?  You know, nowadays they grow up on the internet
Fortunately they've got you to spell the rules for them in e-mail

AmericanWitch wrote:

I do contribute, but I help them one on one in email because of that very reason, their poor English. It is easier for them, it is easier for me, and it does not embarrass them in the forum.

Keep it up, hun.

AmericanWitch wrote:

Now, you are welcome to carry on, but I am quite finished with this ridiculous conversation.

Board footera

Flag Counter