Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2010 11:42 am  #1

map vs flag list

Hello,

after having had for a couple of year a flag counter, and after I reloaded it because it wasn't working, I'm finding it impossible to have my old view style: the flag map with codes. Now I have a world map with flag on it, but I don't like it at all! I loved to see all the flags, with their code and the numer of visitors.
Could someone help me to restore the old view? I try to put my preference to the new generator, but it only generates HTML codes with the world map even though I select flag map

Maybe someone could give me that part of code related to a flag map to paste in my HTML code?
Ah, I had it on my flickr album (don't know if this info is useful...)

many thanks to whom will help me with this

Thanks Elena

September 13, 2010 6:04 am  #2

Re: map vs flag list

If regenerating the code you should make sure that the button " Top Countries  " is selected. Otherwise you will get the code for the map.
The button can be found at you counter "regenerate html"
   Instantly Create Your Free Flag Counter
         Choose your own options and appearance
               Show on your site     (somewhere here  ).

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

September 13, 2010 8:26 am  #3

O.o oh Gosh....Yesterday when I tried both I alway saw the map showed, so I didn't try the other code....

Thanks Jens for your hemp ))

Cheers!!!

September 13, 2010 8:27 am  #4

help...not hemp...

September 14, 2010 9:30 pm  #5

pucika wrote:

help...not hemp...

Dang!  I was going to ask him for some hemp too!  Help, well, right now I don't need any, thanks! 

Board footera

Flag Counter