Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2009 3:55 pm  #1

A map?

It would also be cool to have the chance to choose between viewing the flags, or a world map in which the countries get painted as my site gets visit from them.
(Having no visits from tiny islands wolud not be a problem then!!!!)

September 23, 2009 5:58 pm  #2

Re: A map?

In the Flagcounter Group in last.fm, there's a thread where we can post the world map, painting the places we have at least one visit from. You can generate your map here.

But the idea to make it on site of each flagcounter - just like you suggested - would be nice, aswell.

[url=last.fm/user/gui_augusto]My last.fm[/url]
My trilingual blog

September 26, 2009 11:30 am  #3

Would be an enhancement of the GoogleMap already available for your site when clicking on the FlagCounter and selecting FlagMap.
That one is off course also showing visitors but it would be simpler to jusy show the flags.

I like the idea of being able to show the map with all country flags on my site, but only in a big size as it is now on FlagCounter not somehting 100px wide.

Weatherstation in the Netherlands, wsMaurik

September 27, 2009 4:10 am  #4

I'm not sure a map 100px wide would be very useful.

We've considered a map on your site option, but I think it would need to be rather large.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 27, 2009 5:38 pm  #5

Yep, I like I said fairly big and NOT 100px.
Please go for it, I would love it.

Weatherstation in the Netherlands, wsMaurik

April 12, 2017 3:46 pm  #6

Hi,

I've found that there's already a map feature, but is there a mix between map and top countries ?

A map with only the top countries painted ? This would be a nice feature in my opinion.

Thanks for your help
Laura

Board footera

Flag Counter