Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2010 9:34 am  #11

Re: FlagCounter Image Unbalanced

You're right.  A second modified code has been applied to all servers.  This one should do the trick

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

June 7, 2010 1:10 pm  #12

Great! My FC looks balanced now, thanks!!

June 8, 2010 1:19 am  #13

My flag counter also looks balanced right now with 135 flags.  I will watch as the number of flags goes up and post back if some other number of flags causes an issue.  Thank you.

June 8, 2010 12:53 pm  #14

good job! mine is well balanced now, too

June 18, 2010 2:13 pm  #15

today, its unbalanced again 

EDIT: okay its fixed again...

Last edited by Goalzilla (June 18, 2010 7:30 pm)

July 1, 2020 12:53 am  #16

Hope that I can add an issue to this thread?
I changed my flag column from 2 to 3 as the list was displaying too long and my site's side widget has more than ample room to accommodate 3 columns. However, the 3-column flag display isn't as clear as the 2-column display.
Any ideas on how I can make this clearer if at all?
Many thanks
https://imageearthtravel.com/2020/06/28/sailing-boat-fitout-maiden-voyage/

Last edited by ImageEarthTravel (July 1, 2020 12:53 am)

July 24, 2020 11:41 am  #17

blogannath wrote:

I understand the decision to remove the unknown flags from the country count as well as from the flag counter image because they are not really countries. But, I notice that the new image of the flagcounter on my website is a little out of whack because of the changes.

I used to have 133 flags on my image. I have arranged the flags into 4 columns, so this meant that there were 3 columns of 34 flags, and one column with 31 flags. The columns were always balanced like this, with the last column missing at most 3, 2, or 1 flags depending on the total number of flags on the image.

Now I have only 130 images on my flag (3 of the original must have been from unknown countries), but the 130 are not arranged as 3 columns of 33 and one column of 31 like it should be for a balanced view. Instead, I have 3 columns with 34 flags and one column with 28 flags. This makes the image look very unbalanced and weird.

I hope this is a temporary phase that will be corrected soon. I just wanted to bring this to Jeremy's attention so that he can quickly fix whatever was overlooked when the unknown flags were removed from existing images. Thank you in advance.

I have added my Flag Counter different sites, but they both  are the same thing now. What is wrong?

Shery~AppValley

Board footera

Flag Counter