Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2024 5:54 am  #841

Re: Add your visit to my virtual home, thank you 🙏

Visiting from Scotland 🙂

March 8, 2024 3:23 pm  #842

Visiting from Scotland 🙂

March 11, 2024 6:55 am  #843

Hello dear friends, I am here to greet you and thank you for everything. I have decided to end my adventure in the search for flags.
I hope that life will always smile on you and that when it does not, you can be positive and always look to the future with optimism.
A big hug
Barbara

p.s I have returned all your recent visits, thank you again!

March 12, 2024 7:18 am  #844

Hi Barbara, sorry to hear that your leaving! May I wish you all the very best & to say thanks for visiting my flag counter & giving me all those Italy flags. I will miss you my friend 💔
All the best, Steve 🙂

Last edited by steve777 (March 13, 2024 5:48 pm)

March 13, 2024 3:03 pm  #845

I was very sad to read this farewell, because in a short time you encouraged us with grace, love and gratitude in our pages. Well, the best is short-lived. I wish you Barbara the best in life and I hope that one day you will be curious to visit us and see that you have more flags..Big hugs.
George from Japan.    
Caribbean Netherland  for  /Picupicu/Hala/Yaromir/Olaf/fs1003/ Arianna1/Steve777/+KB/Bidukas/Pops/Roberto/Gradius/Saturator2/ea8cqw2/Tramyard/Angelo/optimus/K4JAM4/Jnight/Romulus3/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://s05.flagcounter.com/more/0I3q/bg_000000/txt_FFFFFF/border_000000/columns_8/maxflags_250/viewers_1/labels_1/pageviews_0/flags_1/

Last edited by mishinza (March 19, 2024 2:38 am)

March 14, 2024 12:08 pm  #846

Sad to hear this hope to see you again here thank you for the visits Barbara.

kindly visit:
The Web Earners Community Forum  and  EarnEasy 
missing flags: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Central African Republic, Guernsey, Micronesia,
Saint Kitts and Nevis, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu

Board footera

Flag Counter