Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2009 6:20 pm  #41

Re: Free Flag Counter Pro FOR LIFE!

Natul4ik wrote:

Since on this forum there are no countries which I need, for example, for me no point to ask for flags. 

tell that to those who spam "plz ocenia, caribi, afrika ppl, visit my flag thing" 

September 14, 2009 6:27 pm  #42

Notturno wrote:

Natul4ik wrote:

Since on this forum there are no countries which I need, for example, for me no point to ask for flags. 

tell that to those who spam "plz ocenia, caribi, afrika ppl, visit my flag thing" 

Doubt, that we would have sometime in future here people from there  Except some African countries only 

Last edited by Natul4ik (September 14, 2009 6:28 pm)

www.last.fm/user/Natul4ik

AddiCTed To MUSic

September 15, 2009 12:39 am  #43

This is one contest I know I will not win...I am just not THAT chatty...lol.  But I wish everyone the best of luck!

JaneDoeDoe
Sapphire Farms

September 16, 2009 8:33 pm  #44

Notturno wrote:

Natul4ik wrote:

Oh, that's stupid. I hate that - although, Iwas kind of like that, before... 

[url=last.fm/user/gui_augusto]My last.fm[/url]
My trilingual blog

September 19, 2009 7:42 pm  #45

Will "Flag Offers" posts count, aswell?

[url=last.fm/user/gui_augusto]My last.fm[/url]
My trilingual blog

September 20, 2009 7:58 am  #46

Will "Flag Offers" posts count, aswell? [2]

It interests me too 

www.last.fm/user/Natul4ik

AddiCTed To MUSic

September 20, 2009 8:31 pm  #47

No they won't, sorry.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 26, 2009 3:13 pm  #48

Jeremy wrote:

4.) Postings in the "Request Flags" or "Flag Offers" section will not be counted.
6.) "Valuable postings" will be at Flag Counter's sole discretion.  While the number under your username is a good indication of the number of posts you have made, a user with less postings (but more than 1,000) might be chosen over a user who has more postings, but contributed more valuable postings.

4.) Why not?
and
6.) What defines the value of posting in this forum? I mean, valuable posts are of course all kind of technical help posts by staff of Flag Counter Service and some users too, but all others posts and threads seem to have only entertaining value. I can't see the difference with "Request Flags" or "Flag Offers" threads. What is the purpose of this Forum, besides being Service providers' Help Desk and providing a place for users to have fun? And why not "having fun" posts are not "valuable"? 

Anyway, the flag counter is really cool and I wish you all the best in your great work! 

September 27, 2009 3:43 am  #49

maigi wrote:

4.) Why not?

Well, someone could (and would) post to every thread in these forums and say "Visited you" or some variation and quickly win the contest.  We're trying to reward someone who contributes a lot of posts, without doing so for the sole purpose of winning this contest.

maigi wrote:

6.) What defines the value of posting in this forum? I mean, valuable posts are of course all kind of technical help posts by staff of Flag Counter Service and some users too, but all others posts and threads seem to have only entertaining value. I can't see the difference with "Request Flags" or "Flag Offers" threads. What is the purpose of this Forum, besides being Service providers' Help Desk and providing a place for users to have fun? And why not "having fun" posts are not "valuable"? 

All postings are valued, we just needed to draw a line for this contest in order to prevent someone from posting for the sole purpose of winning.  We want to reward a few of those that have contributed a large amount of knowledge to this forum.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 27, 2009 1:04 pm  #50

Jeremy wrote:

We want to reward a few of those that have contributed a large amount of knowledge to this forum.

Sounds great. Good luck! 

Last edited by maigi (September 29, 2009 6:45 pm)

Board footera

Flag Counter