Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2023 11:53 am  #1

Happy New Year

It's time to say goodbye.
Unfortunately, my health forces me to do this. I have lung cancer with metastases in my head and they're really bothering me. I'm forgetting more and more and won't be sitting at the computer often anymore. I had a lot of fun here and some of you have become friends.
I wish you all a happy and healthy New Year
Berni

Please visit my Homepage

December 27, 2023 4:02 pm  #2

Re: Happy New Year

I'm so sad I don't know what to write...
Thank you Berni for everything, you are a wonderful person!
Hold on tight!
Happy and healthy New Year!

Last edited by yaromir13 (December 27, 2023 4:03 pm)

December 27, 2023 5:01 pm  #3

Hello Berni, that's really bad news. You were always busy online, your activities will be missed. I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart, as far as this evil illness allows! Stay strong! Best regards from Bavaria.

December 27, 2023 6:28 pm  #4

Och Bernie, this is very bad news... You are a brave and wonderful man. I send my best thoughts and words of encouragement to you. Thank you that you are! 
Hold on tight!

https://pocztowkowezbiory.blogspot.com

December 27, 2023 7:32 pm  #5

so sad to hear this.
My prayers will be with you.

December 28, 2023 4:45 am  #6

Hi berni, this is still my 1st year here & I really enjoy interacting with this flag forum. You are 1 of the members who stand out here with all those very kind flag offers which I'll always remember. I hope you can beat this illness & I'll say a prayer for you after I post this message. 
Stay strong my friend, best regards, from Steve 👍

Last edited by steve777 (December 28, 2023 4:52 am)

December 28, 2023 4:54 am  #7

I wish you the best Berni...We will never forget you for everything you did for us...I just wish that you are always happy and overcome whatever you have to face. Happy new year. !!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://s05.flagcounter.com/count/0I3q/bg_000000/txt_FFFFFF/border_000000/columns_8/maxflags_250/viewers_1/labels_1/pageviews_0/flags_1/

Last edited by mishinza (December 28, 2023 4:56 am)

December 28, 2023 1:18 pm  #8

I wish you all the best berni I am grateful for your help in this forum.
Happy new year!!!

kindly visit:
The Web Earners Community Forum  and  EarnEasy 
missing flags: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Central African Republic, Guernsey, Micronesia,
Saint Kitts and Nevis, Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu

December 30, 2023 7:35 am  #9

Hello Berni, may you overcome all difficulties and sadness... a big hug. Barbara 💚🤞

December 30, 2023 6:03 pm  #10

Sad news. A big hug Berni  for you and your family

https://www.qrz.com/db/EA8CQW
Looking for Wallis and Futuna

Board footera

Flag Counter