Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2022 3:48 pm  #1

Flags Lost

Hello,  I was visiting my page today and remark that all my flags are disappear.  I check the FAQ like asked but not find a solution.  I did have 3 sections of flags displayed:  All countries, All USA and All Canada.
I cannot find my original html scripts, probably lost it.  Are they all lost forever ?  Can you rebuilt it ?  My user ID is IMO6.  Please let me know..... I would hate to loose it all because I had my 50 US states visited my site and almost all Canadian Provinces and I dont know how many countries.

Thanks VE2WNF  

Last edited by VE2WNF (August 2, 2022 3:53 pm)

August 3, 2022 12:19 am  #2

Re: Flags Lost

I visited your QRZ at https://www.qrz.com/db/VE2WNF and they all 3 appear to be showing correctly.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

August 3, 2022 2:05 am  #3

I recheck and only 3 Free counters is displayed NOT the content of the 3 with all the flags.  I also check with my phone, same thing BUT with other computer, they are all there.....Weird.   What could be the problem ?  I logged out and relogged, same thing,   Any ideas ? 

August 14, 2022 10:26 pm  #4

You likely have an ad or content blocker installed on your device or network that is improperly blocking the counter.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter