Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2012 10:27 am  #11

Re: Lost flag counter!

try to retrieve an old version page of your blog using one of the (free) available services.
you will then show the details to the flagcounter team so that they tell your details in their database.

December 22, 2012 4:00 pm  #12

Phenomz wrote:

...wasn't this about me? o-o

I was not able to reproduce a counter assigned to one of your email addresses.

Additionally, trying to get a cached version of one of your site produced following feedback

"Phenomz-'s account is not in good standing .
Their account could be permanently banned with 9 more infringements."

Sorry, we can't help you.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

August 15, 2021 5:18 am  #13

I upgraded mine, and when I went back to my page all the flags I had disappeared.Now it only shows th most recent ones(a few). Can I recover the old one, with all the previous visits(flags)?

August 16, 2021 5:35 am  #14

My website address has changed, how do I return the flagcounter from the old website to the new website?

August 16, 2021 9:30 am  #15

Toni53 wrote:

I upgraded mine, and when I went back to my page all the flags I had disappeared.Now it only shows th most recent ones(a few). Can I recover the old one, with all the previous visits(flags)?

Do you have a link to your stats? If yes, you can rewrite code with the old data (server number and FC code)

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

Board footera

Flag Counter