Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2021 3:27 pm  #11

Re: Adding cocos islands flag

scottheflin589 wrote:

The banner of the Cocos and Keeling Islands contains a green field with a palm tree situated inside a gold circle in the canton, a gold bow moon in the focal point of the banner and a gold Southern Cross star grouping on the fly side of the banner router login. The banner's palm tree is said to speak to the tropical greenery on the Cocos and Keeling Islands, the sickle moon represents Islam (the religion of the Cocos Malays who include most of the islands' populace). The shadings green and gold are Australia's public tones while the Southern Cross group of stars represents Australia and the southern half of the globe. The proportion of the Cocos and Keeling Islands banner is 1:2.

Scott

Thanks for the detailed information. I have been looking for this information for a long time.

Last edited by Jokovich (January 13, 2021 9:10 am)

January 27, 2021 11:22 am  #12

I get rare countries with PTC advertisements llike neobux.com. But I have to spend 5 USD for 250 adverts.

February 5, 2021 2:46 am  #13

If you put an cheap advertise in https://btcclicks.com/?r=94aae46b you can get 2 visits per month from Coco Islands,Sint Maarten, British Indian Ocean Territory,Western Sahara,Cook Islands,Christmas Islands,Central Africa Republic and others more.

March 17, 2021 3:21 am  #14

The Territory of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands, likewise called Cocos Islands and Keeling Islands, is a region of Australia, situated in the Indian Ocean, southwest of Christmas Island and around halfway among Australia and Sri Lanka.

March 17, 2021 3:22 am  #15

The region comprises of two atolls and 27 coral islands, of which two, West Island and Home Island, are occupied with an all out populace of around 600.

March 22, 2021 10:00 pm  #16

Coco Island is a wonderful island.

March 22, 2021 10:00 pm  #17

I've been there last 2019.

March 22, 2021 10:01 pm  #18

Hi Adam! As far as I know, there's a lot of called Coco island in the world, but we at Wilmington Chimney Sweep had a vacation in Coco Island located in Australia.

March 28, 2021 1:26 pm  #19

I think it's already in there.

April 15, 2021 12:00 pm  #20

I want the flags of Cocos islands too !

visit back my ascii website : https://www.ascii33.com

Board footera

Flag Counter