Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 14, 2009 9:15 pm  #11

Re: Was your country's flag your first one?

jazzchamber wrote:

i don't blatantly beg people to go to my page in every post in every section as some do (not you

and i apologize for mistakenly labelling that you do welcome to the forum & enjoy your stay

September 14, 2009 9:27 pm  #12

Don't worry about it Notturno, and thank you, small forum but generally a nice spirit here.

[url]www.last.fm/user/jazzchamber[/url]

September 15, 2009 12:46 am  #13

AmericanWitch wrote:

However, like some others here, I neither try to force my own opinion on others

Can you tell me where I tried to force my opinion on others? Everyone's entitled to one.

AmericanWitch wrote:

nor do I go around reading each and every thread correcting everyone elses behavior.

Nor do I, simply cause I don't need to.

September 15, 2009 4:50 pm  #14

Backing to the topic's point, I think that people from countries/territories where there aren't many internet users may receive another place's flag firstly :B

[url=last.fm/user/gui_augusto]My last.fm[/url]
My trilingual blog

September 26, 2009 12:15 am  #15

Well, I got my first flag from myself. So, the answer is yes, my country was first. But soon USA flags took the first place over, mainly because lots of my microstock friends are from States. Currently my home country - Estonia - is first again. I don't think anyone would beat it any more.

October 6, 2009 6:49 pm  #16

The first flag was - not very surprisingly - from myself.
The second one however was a surprise: Iran!

February 18, 2012 10:35 am  #17

Yes

February 18, 2012 10:58 am  #18

Jesus. Your first flag is ALWAYS your own. Your own visit is recorded as soon as you create a Flagcounter. That means EVERYONE's first flag was his country's.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

February 18, 2012 11:30 am  #19

It's theoretically possible to get a different flag. Some sites like Flickr will not display your flag counter for several days on a new account, until they have reviewed it. So when it does suddenly appear, you may have been visited by another country before you visit. Or u can use Opera Mini browser to get unknown satellite provider as your first flag. Is this post nerdy and boring enough ?

Last edited by Lorelei (February 18, 2012 11:39 am)

February 18, 2012 11:50 am  #20

Same with Last.fm - You enter the code for your about me or signature on the settings page and the counter images are not displayed when you save the the page, therefore it is quite possible for someone else to visit your profile page or a forum page you commented on before you visit such a page.

Board footera

Flag Counter