Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2019 9:08 am  #1

I Do Not Want To Receive Anonymous Traffic

Dear Forum members! Please, I don't want to receive ANONYMOUS TRAFFIC on my site!!! Thank you  

August 1, 2019 5:38 pm  #2

Re: I Do Not Want To Receive Anonymous Traffic

so , why are you in this forum ?

August 1, 2019 6:32 pm  #3

Hello ANGELO! I am at the Forum for pleasure, relaxation, meeting new people, visiting their websites and consciously collecting new flags. I just do not want a chaotic rollercoaster that is attached to anonymous traffic. +1 from Poland for your website and best greetings

August 2, 2019 2:46 pm  #4

August 2, 2019 2:47 pm  #5

but I check your fc and you don't receive a lot of flags-.......

August 2, 2019 3:00 pm  #6

Hello ANGELO! I'm going for quality, not quantity Greetings from Poland

August 3, 2019 2:45 am  #7

Hello Pillandia! You are right, I can not DECIDE who and how many people can visit my site. I can only ASK - I do not want to receive anonymous traffic on my site. And only I did - I ASKED. And if my joke about quality and quantity is a rather presumptuous statement for you - I apologize to you very much. And as for the number of visits - my site is only 1 year old, not all visits are "proxy"... Have a nice day from Poland.

August 3, 2019 10:51 am  #8

It's nice to hear such words. I'm just starting the adventure with flags, as it began once each. By the way, a nice chart you did on my flag counter ;) Thank you for your greetings, good day for you from Cieszyn!

And this is the border crossing today: 

August 3, 2019 11:16 am  #9

Hello Berni! I do not know if we understand each other well. Your visits are not anonymous, they are from Berni I mean, someone has been adding large numbers of flags to my FC for some time. It looks as if someone connected my site to "traffic". Have a nice day

August 7, 2019 3:11 pm  #10

You should consider changing the settings of your webserver to accept only connections from the clients you want to receive connections.

Board footera

Flag Counter