Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2019 3:25 pm  #1

Suggestion

I expect this has been suggested before but I could not find the post(s).  I'd really like to see a country name pop up when passing the cursor over a flag.  This would be so much more convenient than having to look up the 2-character abbreviation on the country list!

73, Bill - AA4M

March 19, 2019 8:17 pm  #2

Re: Suggestion

It would be neat to incorporate the Country Names with Mouse Over.  Good Idea...

May 19, 2019 8:36 pm  #3

I think that is great idea!

VISIT ME HERE: quietandsun.blogspot.com

Looking for: Caribbean Netherlands, Wallis and Futuna, Kiribati

June 3, 2019 7:32 pm  #4

AA4M wrote:

I expect this has been suggested before but I could not find the post(s).  I'd really like to see a country name pop up when passing the cursor over a flag.  This would be so much more convenient than having to look up the 2-character abbreviation on the country list!

73, Bill - AA4M

The flag counter is image base , the counter which install in your web page is simple image which generate in flagcounter server .
If you would like that it will shown some info when mouse hover it should be based with flash player or use JavaScript etc . All above is not allow in many web sites ( include www.qrz.com where maybe use in your personal AA4M page) .

The flag counter is the best because it based on simple elements which very good protect your page for secure etc reason .

Board footera

Flag Counter