Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2010 6:17 am  #1

It is great

Just want to say that I am enjoying having the free vesion of the flag counter on my website. I enjoy seeing where readers are coming from, and where the majority of my readers live. I wanted something that stood out on my blog, and this shows visitors who else is reading my stuff.

Thanks for offering it for free.

Last edited by McHarris (March 29, 2010 6:18 am)

March 30, 2010 6:03 am  #2

Re: It is great

Welcome to the forum, McHarris! As a fellow Flagcounter user, glad to hear you're enjoying the service of Flagcounter.

March 30, 2010 6:13 am  #3

I am relatively new.... I made a BIG mistake a week of so ago and deleted the flag counter, arghhhh by accident, so had to reload the information. I am back to over 800 hits on my blog but lost the first 500.... silly me.

Looking forward to having this wonderful free counter on another of my blogs soon. It is cheerful and informative. I like it very much.

Thanks for replying.

March 30, 2010 6:18 am  #4

Well, you actually can recover your lost counter as long as you know the address of it. I bookmarked my counter just in case I forgot the address. But now I already memorised it by heart.
Just a suggestion so that you don't get the same accident

April 21, 2010 10:47 pm  #5

Greetings - this is a great Forum - enjoy

All the Best - Tom   

http://huntingfoxes.tribalpages.com

April 22, 2010 12:07 am  #6

I am amazed at just where the people who view my blog, actually come from and how they found the site.......

I now can see when the peak times have been, indicating which of my blogs have attracted the most attention at any given time. http://just-me-in-t.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html (hope it is OK to put that link here?

ANYWAY  I am impressed 

Cheer's from ME in T

Board footera

Flag Counter