Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2018 8:48 am  #1

Flag Counter not displayed on most browsers

My Geocaching flag counter is no longer displayed on the page when viewed from my desktop PC (latest Windows 10) using Firefox, Chrome or Edge browsers, but does display using IE. My iPhone 7 displays the counter normally. I tried regenerating the code and added to the HTML page (GC6WJMG), but still no luck.

I have noticed flag counter display problems before when using the supplied "https" and had to remove the "s" to get the counter to display. This doesn't 't help now though.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

October 31, 2018 8:28 pm  #2

Re: Flag Counter not displayed on most browsers

Hi PlasmaWave,
It sounds like you might be using an ad blocker or antivirus software that mistakenly blocks the counter. What is the address of your site?

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

November 1, 2018 6:52 am  #3

Re: Flag Counter not displayed on most browsers

Hi Jeremy ... thanks for your reply and solution - problem was indeed the adblocker!

Strange because the adblocker has been installed a long time but only recently blocked Flag Counters. Guess they have changed something. Have changed the settings and Flag Counters are now displayed correctly. I tried to add a URL for the site in the original post, but as I only just registerd for the forum it was not allowed (need three posts).

Thanks for the quick solution.

Board footera

Flag Counter