Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2010 8:34 am  #1

German Flagcounter

We have the World Flagcounter, the US Flagcounter and now, there is also a Canadian Flagcounter, which is fantastic! 

For me as a German, it would be great, when a German Flagcounter would exist! I have no idea if this is possible, but I think the idea is great....and there are many Internet users from Germany 

April 17, 2010 3:26 pm  #2

Re: German Flagcounter

As a German I definitely support src09's suggestion.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

April 17, 2010 9:42 pm  #3

I'd love a German flagcounter too :D

Visit me at www.last.fm/user/Thrillkillwilly

My flagcounter

April 18, 2010 1:48 pm  #4

would be cool and we even have more states than canada^^ but states counter from other big countries that have even more states wouldnt be bad though^^

April 20, 2010 7:49 pm  #5

April 22, 2010 10:54 am  #6

April 22, 2010 5:30 pm  #7

April 29, 2010 12:44 pm  #8

April 29, 2010 5:48 pm  #9

@scr09,
The question is not if more people are interested in, the key question should be what Jeremy is saying to that idea.
I definitely support your suggestion 100%.

My favour German state flag is Mecklenburg/Western Pomerania  .

Last edited by Jens (April 29, 2010 5:49 pm)

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

April 29, 2010 5:50 pm  #10

Merriss wrote:

^_^....

Merriss,
The next German flag is yours.

Board footera

Flag Counter