Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2018 6:54 pm  #1

Mauritania

Mauritania changed their nation flag in 2017.
I feel that Flag Counter devs can change it too

source

Last edited by Kresenko (April 10, 2018 6:54 pm)

April 11, 2018 8:12 pm  #2

April 11, 2018 9:12 pm  #3

Re: Mauritania

WARNING

I use Windows Defender and Malware Bytes for virus, malware and phishing protection.  Malware Bytes reports the link worldflags.bitballon in the OP is a phishing website.  Be careful and practice safe computing

April 12, 2018 12:02 am  #4

Please send Jeremy a Message regarding this correction.

April 12, 2018 9:12 pm  #5

Mark K wrote:

WARNING

I use Windows Defender and Malware Bytes for virus, malware and phishing protection.  Malware Bytes reports the link worldflags.bitballon in the OP is a phishing website.  Be careful and practice safe computing

Lol, that is from my own website. There is no virus I can ensure you

April 12, 2018 11:39 pm  #6

Kresenko wrote:

Mark K wrote:

WARNING

Lol, that is from my own website. There is no virus I can ensure you

It might be funny to you but not me. I didn't say virus I said phishing and I didn't say your site I said worldflags.bitballon.com. You can run Malware Bytes and see for yourself.  Perhaps worldflags.bitballon has been hijacked, I don't know but I do know Malware Bytes reports worldflags.bitballon site as a phishing website.  Don't take my word for it check it out for yourself.  Malware Bytes is one of the highest rated computer protection you can have maybe you want to take it up with them. And others need to know THERE IS a problem with worldflags.bitballon.

Last edited by Mark K (April 14, 2018 4:16 pm)

April 14, 2018 4:15 pm  #7

Board footera

Flag Counter