Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2018 3:28 pm  #1

my flags are not displaying in entirety

Hello, I am a newbie, joined yesterday. Since then 8 people have planted flags (thank you!) and I can see that in my stats. However, only 4 are displaying on my webpage - it looks like the display area is not big enough. How do I fix this? I am on Weebly, my page is http://www.claritywise.fr/minute-english
Thank you.

January 28, 2018 8:05 pm  #2

Re: my flags are not displaying in entirety

Hi Claritywise,

It looks like you have put your counter inside of an iframe. We would recommend adding the counter directly to your site or enlarging your iframe.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

January 28, 2018 8:31 pm  #3

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried adding the code directly but it doesn't work. I dragged an embed code symbol onto my web page margin and copy-pasted the code there. Could you please tell me how to embed the code directly? Or how to enlarge the area? I hope your instructions will work on Weebly (also because I don't know anything about coding). I tried googling all sorts of questions but didn't find any answers I could understand. Thank you. 

Last edited by Claritywise (January 28, 2018 8:40 pm)

January 28, 2018 8:32 pm  #4

Hi Claritywise,

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with weebly, you might consider asking them how to add code to your page.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

January 28, 2018 8:37 pm  #5

Actually, I just tried something that seems to have worked: I had originally asked for three columns of flags. I just went into the code (to my great surprise and changed the number of columns to 2 and Voilà! It seems the size can adjust downward but not sideways.

You are kind to have taken the time to try and help me. I don't expect I'll be able to return the favor directly to you, but I promise to pass the good will on forward Best regards.

Board footera

Flag Counter