Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2009 10:13 pm  #1

More columns

It would be great, if I can make view of my counter in more then nine columns.

September 2, 2009 2:32 am  #2

Re: More columns

The problem is the bigger the images get, the larger the file size, and the more bandwidth it consumes. Flag Counter uses a TON of bandwidth which gets very costly.  If there's enough interest we could probably offer more columns in Flag Counter Pro.

Thanks

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

November 9, 2017 10:09 am  #3

More than 8 years from this thread, that I have discovered in the archive of this forum.
The idea of a counter large more than 9 columns continues to be not necessary. Instead, in my opinion, it was good the counter with the recent flags like this, for example:

Last edited by Traffictwister (November 9, 2017 10:10 am)

November 16, 2017 4:13 pm  #4

Do you really think you are going to collect all these difficult flags on http://aworldoftickets.blogspot.com when there are only 41 on the site at the time of this post ?
Needing visits from British Indian Ocean Territory, Caribbean Netherlands, Kiribati, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Saint Barthelemy, South Sudan, Wallis and Futuna, Antarctica.

November 16, 2017 4:14 pm  #5

But we did join FC on the same day !

November 16, 2017 4:58 pm  #6

Lorelei wrote:

Do you really think you are going to collect all these difficult flags on http://aworldoftickets.blogspot.com when there are only 41 on the site at the time of this post ?
Needing visits from British Indian Ocean Territory, Caribbean Netherlands, Kiribati, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Saint Barthelemy, South Sudan, Wallis and Futuna, Antarctica.

Lorelei wrote:

But we did join FC on the same day !

See better You have noted only a recent flagcounter (since Nov. 1, 2017, as clearly written in the title on the sidebar), but there are more flagcounters from more websites of mine.
Best wishes!
P.S. I am going to delete "Kiribati" from my signature, because I have received it today.
Take care.

November 30, 2017 9:57 am  #7

November 30, 2017 9:57 am  #8

It would be great, if I can make view of my counter in  251 columns.

Board footera

Flag Counter