Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2010 2:47 pm  #1

Signature is counter image!

I think that's great if our signature in this forum is our counter image. When the image is loaded (a topic is reading), we can help together a lot and a lot! Because I see, we visit this forum for offer of help together get a hit to their counter. What do you think? I have paste my counter in signature in a forum, so that, I have lot of hit add to my counter when they read my topic! Please, share your ideas!....

Last edited by hhuuco26 (February 18, 2010 2:51 pm)

My private blog & my Counter here :
♥♥ THE INFORMER 2010'S BLOG ♥♥ | ♥♥ My Flag Counter ♥♥
Please add you to my Google Friends board in my site and be my friends!

February 18, 2010 9:36 pm  #2

Re: Signature is counter image!

I think the idea, as far as I am concerned, is for my flagcounter to reflect the true readership of my website, not the readership of my signature in some forum somewhere.  That is why I don't request flags or ask anyone to visit my blog.  If they are interested, they will do so by themselves, and I will be happy, but I don't want to just accumulate flags without "earning" them, so to speak.  Your idea may appeal to others who are in it just to add flags to their widgets though.  Good luck!

February 21, 2010 1:43 pm  #3

I agree with blogannath (Well, I ask people to visit me, but) the idea is to count how many people comes to my blog, not just how many people visits all the places where i can sneak a FC...

April 7, 2010 7:32 am  #4

Its good idea I really like it But I think its too difficult because each person have not same timing to spend their time here. Well I like it and also appreciate your suggestions and feedback.

ccna wireless and also find more about mcse and ccda

April 7, 2010 5:19 pm  #5

Some people use flagcounter as a real site counter, but some people are flag hunting. If you are a flag hunter, then I suggest to search for other forums to sneak in your FC and hunt for flags. Because here, the [img] tag is disabled.

Good luck!

April 8, 2010 2:26 pm  #6

If you are into flag-hunting, just download all the flag images from flag-counter, create your own flag-counter image with 248 or 2500 or however many flags you want on it, and display it proudly on your website!  You don't have to be sneaky about it even!! 

April 8, 2010 6:45 pm  #7

I like each visitor who is interested in the content I offer and who comes alongside more than once.
If I have some others, why not. However, that is not my primary audience.

Thus, adding the counter as signature is never ever an option for me.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter