Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2016 2:35 pm  #1

Large State flag images all missing?

Hi all flag collectors!
Recently noticed that my US State flag counter is missing the large flag images of all the States, and just showing the general "Flag Counter" image instead. I did go back to my web counter page, and tried to 'Regenerate HTML' from the lower-left link, but here too after selecting the 'Flag Size' as 'Large', the preview also does not show the large State flag images, but just the general "Flag Counter" image instead. If I select 'Medium' or 'Small' sizes, the State flags reappear. There's definitely seem to something weird going on with the Large State flag images. Could this be checked, and fixed if confirmed not working properly? Here is a Dropbox link to the folder of screenshot images while I've tried to 'Regenerate HTML' with different Flag Sizes. Hope this helps the fix to arrive sooner. Thanks!

September 25, 2016 9:32 pm  #2

Re: Large State flag images all missing?

Hi Dr.MORO,

This should be fixed now. Are you still having a problem? I was not able to view your site to verify.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 25, 2016 10:58 pm  #3

Yay! Fixed!
Thanks Jeremy!

November 13, 2016 12:34 pm  #4

Hi again!
Are these Large State flag images missing again?
I can see the large Nation flags, but the Large State flags are replaced with generic images.
Just checking.
Thanks for the Flag counter!

November 15, 2016 5:01 am  #5

Hi Dr.MORO,

This should be fixed now, thanks for posting!

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter