Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2015 11:22 pm  #11

Re: Lose my Counter :(

please help me for lose my counter atapkubahenamel.com at nopember 2014 isn't at desember 2014

January 27, 2015 6:06 am  #12

intisarikubah wrote:

please help me for lose my counter atapkubahenamel.com at nopember 2014 isn't at desember 2014

See my message above. That is the only counter I could assign to your homepage.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

January 28, 2015 1:14 am  #13

Thank you very much my counter is right. wonderfull

January 28, 2016 10:10 am  #14

hello, i lose my counter too
help me
visit dollar2016gratis.blogspot.com

January 28, 2016 12:00 pm  #15

vismitananda wrote:

hello, i lose my counter too
help me
visit dollar2016gratis.blogspot.com

http://flagcounter.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=21982

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

January 28, 2016 2:28 pm  #16

i dont understand at topic but i need regenerate my code without reset my flag

January 28, 2016 6:01 pm  #17

Regenerating your HTML code will never reset your counter or cause any flags to be lost.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

January 28, 2016 6:02 pm  #18

I couldn't find a counter assigned to your email address used for this forum. The internet archive wayback machine was not able to recover your site. Means, I have no possibility to recover your counter.

You have to check other ways (browser cache, backups etc) to restore your counter; see the referred topic.

Or did you use another email address for the registration?

January 28, 2016 6:03 pm  #19

so, how to i get my flag again without reset flag, sorry my english bad

January 28, 2016 6:04 pm  #20

You need your counter address.

Board footera

Flag Counter