Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2013 8:28 am  #1

Counter disabled right from the start

Hi, I just put the counter on my web site's home page but on my very first visit of the site the counter shows DISABLED. Now my website URL is www.atari8warez.com but it is not a warez site, it is just the name , I am wondering if that is the reason for the disabled counter (I read on this forum that warez sites are not supported but as I said my website has nothing to do with copyright infringement, I just build and sell some hobby electronics)

November 25, 2013 11:07 am  #2

Re: Counter disabled right from the start

Yep. That's the reason.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

November 25, 2013 5:24 pm  #3

So is there a way to enable the counter rather than me changing my domain name?? Doing this check by the domain name rather then the content of the website seems rather silly.

Last edited by RayNA (November 25, 2013 5:26 pm)

November 25, 2013 5:48 pm  #4

I afraid that the flag counter rules would not be changed exclusively for you.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

November 26, 2013 7:16 am  #5

I didn't think so either, I am just saying that disabling the counter because of the domain name is really not smart. I just wasted my time here for nothing, fortunately there are zillions of other smarter hit counter websites out there.

Last edited by RayNA (November 26, 2013 7:18 am)

April 16, 2015 7:38 pm  #6

Counter Disabled in a site where I want this Counter. How to enable it? Any way? I would like this Counter in my profile.

April 16, 2015 7:52 pm  #7

What site? Many sites are blocked.

Last edited by holland25 (April 16, 2015 7:53 pm)

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

April 17, 2015 5:34 pm  #8

INDtanay wrote:

Counter Disabled in a site where I want this Counter. How to enable it? Any way? I would like this Counter in my profile.

Thing is, it probably won't be "fixed". We might at best tell you why it's blocked

Board footera

Flag Counter