Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2015 9:28 am  #11

Re: Open ALL links in a new window.

B3ckie wrote:

Tell me again what's the problem in pressing a button instead of another to get the desired effect?
Again I tell you, I offer a workaround, who can even offer you a fix? I guess the whole thing is coded by © Boardhost.com, Inc.

Really, stop confirming that you don't know anything about webdesign.  Even when it is coded by Boardhost com Inc, it can be changed.  I have done it already so many times, but YOU don't want to understand you are discussing with someone who really knows what he is talking about and you consider yourself as a genius.  Stop acting like that and get into the real life.

Visit our website (we will visit you back) and start making hugh profits with your own savings
http://consuminvest.com
If you want to make even more money, just use our magnificant Comet POWER plan 

March 10, 2015 9:30 am  #12

tank wrote:

Hello ConsumeInvest, it is obvious that for many people opening a link in a new tab is a hard job. Just keep practicing man, you'll get there eventually. I also completed a PhD in mousclicking techniques, my favorite subject.

The club of internet-ignorant people will welcome you with great pleasure.

Visit our website (we will visit you back) and start making hugh profits with your own savings
http://consuminvest.com
If you want to make even more money, just use our magnificant Comet POWER plan 

March 10, 2015 2:30 pm  #13

ConsumInvest wrote:

Really, stop confirming that you don't know anything about webdesign.  Even when it is coded by Boardhost com Inc, it can be changed.  I have done it already so many times, but YOU don't want to understand you are discussing with someone who really knows what he is talking about and you consider yourself as a genius.  Stop acting like that and get into the real life.

and yet you have not replied me about what's difficult/hard/unpleasant to press a button or another

also musictank runs a few websites / traffic xchanges so you're good on talking about people without knowing them lmfao

Last edited by B3ckie (March 10, 2015 2:32 pm)

March 10, 2015 3:08 pm  #14

Having considered the contributions made, I decide to close the topic.
The problem raised is no longer an issue. Several solutions have been discussed.

I see the risk to run in circle and end up with useless discussions.

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

Board footera

Flag Counter