Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2010 8:17 am  #1

Flagcounter PRO : Feedback

Well it's been a month since I'm upgrading into flagcounter PRO, and I must say it works very well. The fact that there are no ads is the one I like the most. Might not be that important, but sometimes when I'm checking statistics on a regular flagcounter, ads popping up might be a little bit irritating (for me). Also instant updates is also wonderful, instead of the 5 minutes delay.
But above all when I think again about the price: $29.99 a year, which means $2.49 per month or $0.08 a day - wasn't as expensive as I first thought.

So thank you Jeremy for the full benefits!

March 27, 2010 8:02 pm  #2

Re: Flagcounter PRO : Feedback

can you tell me please how uyou instal flag counter pro

Please visit : http://www.znznb.com

March 27, 2010 8:23 pm  #3

Flagcounter PRO is just a simple upgrade from the free counter, by just paying the subscription. You don't need to do anything to install flagcounter PRO. Your old free counter will become PRO as soon as you paid the subscription.

July 2, 2010 9:34 am  #4

At first I balked at the price, being a pensioner, but then I decided to upgrade anyway - I am glad I did. I like the regional flags, especially for Australia (of course). It is a shame that the Northern Territory is almost impossible to get - maybe there is no NT based ISP.

July 4, 2010 10:38 pm  #5

llandewi wrote:

At first I balked at the price, being a pensioner, but then I decided to upgrade anyway - I am glad I did. I like the regional flags, especially for Australia (of course). It is a shame that the Northern Territory is almost impossible to get - maybe there is no NT based ISP.

Just wanted to let you know, there is at least one ISP in Northern Territory, I Have no idea how i got it but I Have the State flag of NT this morning 

Board footera

Flag Counter