Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2010 4:41 am  #1

Download of visitor counts by country

Hi,

Is there any way to download all my visitor counts from the flag counter website in some format (preferrably csv for analysis using excel or something like that)?  I have 108 flags in my list, so going over 6 pages of numbers and putting them into excel by hand is not really practical for me.  Thank you.

March 8, 2010 7:39 pm  #2

Re: Download of visitor counts by country

Bump!

March 17, 2010 4:11 pm  #3

Currently, I don't think there's any way to do this. I only occasionally save my flagcounter image.

But for now if you want some analysis at least there's the daily visitor graph for each country...

March 17, 2010 9:29 pm  #4

Where is the visitor graph for each country?  I only see one daily visitor graph which is the total number of views, and it is not broken down by country.  And that data is not downloadable in electronic form either (unless you consider copy and paste to be an electronic download!).  Maybe I am missing something.

March 18, 2010 7:50 am  #5

On your flagcounter page, there's a graph icon (I denote it with [icon]) beside the number of visits. Click on that graph, and the statistics will show up.

Let's use my counter visitor for example
Country    Visitors         Last New Visitor
1.        China    35,297 [icon]            March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010 6:00 pm  #6

Wonderful.  Thank you, Grishend.  I never experimented with that icon before for some reason.  Everytime I spend some time on these forums, I learn something new!  Of course, it still does not solve the problem of how to download the visitor stats into Excel or something like that from the stats page.  Maybe I can appeal to Jeremy again. . .  Pretty please, Jeremy?

March 18, 2010 6:41 pm  #7

No problem.
Jeremy once mentioned it as one of the biggest addition to flagcounters. But yes, that is only for view.

Last edited by Grishend (March 18, 2010 7:09 pm)

Board footera

Flag Counter