Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2009 8:18 pm  #11

Re: Flag not appear in my flag counter, why?

I think sometimes this is the problem. With my other counter, each visit is counted no matter how many times one user visit my web

I remember when jeremy started offering us premium FC services there was some error and EACH visit counted as unique visitor

Thanks again

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 4, 2009 8:23 pm  #12

September 8, 2009 5:54 pm  #13

I Have Had Thousands And Thousands Of Hits On My Site From All Over The World The Last Couple Years

I Just Added This Supposed "flagcounter" To My Site This Afternoon And It Doesn't Register Any Of Them.  JUST ONE *edited* FLAG.

WHAT A PIECE OF *edited*.  THIS SITE SUCKS.

Last edited by Jeremy (September 8, 2009 8:40 pm)

September 8, 2009 6:39 pm  #14

Make it sure your FC is visible for all your visits. If you could provide us the link to your website, better. Thanks!

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 8, 2009 6:48 pm  #15

What Is An Fc?

The "flagcounter" Shows Up Just Fine, The Problem Is It Doesn't Show Any Of My Hits From The Last 5 Years.

September 8, 2009 7:35 pm  #16

FC = Flag counter

When you paste your code to your website, FC start to count. Previous visits can't be counted. You need to start again 

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 10, 2009 9:11 pm  #17

Hi all. Need your help!!!!

I don't know why my FC doesn´t work correctly. I know I had other visitors 'cause I use another counter. (based on Ip address).

Most strange i find that the visits from our friend THE GAME 680 from Pakistan doesn´t count!?!
He visited me two days running and nothing happend!!
The same with a friend from Ireland.

Is there anything I can do to solve this?
I changed my browser but that didn´t change.

Jeremy....have you any idea?...pls help me....Thx.a lot!

September 10, 2009 9:32 pm  #18

soia wrote:

I don't know why my FC doesn´t work correctly. I know I had other visitors 'cause I use another counter. (based on Ip address).

What other counter do you use - myspace one? How reliable is it?

soia wrote:

Most strange i find that the visits from our friend THE GAME 680 from Pakistan doesn´t count!?!
He visited me two days running and nothing happend!!
The same with a friend from Ireland.

Did myspace counter register their visits? Maybe they said they'd visited you but they didn't

We need a little more info..

EDIT: Also what Jeremy said below - if FC pic didn't load, no flag you got so many photos, poor people with slow internet/slow computers (me!), do you think they'll wait forever for pics to load, seriously doubt it

Last edited by Notturno (September 10, 2009 9:36 pm)

September 10, 2009 9:32 pm  #19

I think you might want to consider that because your page is very, very graphic intense, some visitors might not be waiting for everything to load.  I'm on a "slower" DSL connection at the moment (1.5 Mbps) and had to wait as hundreds of images loaded one by one. 

If someone doesn't wait for the Flag Counter image's turn to load, they're not going to be counted.

Last edited by Jeremy (September 10, 2009 9:33 pm)

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter