Flag Counter » Forum
 
  
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2013 8:46 pm  #1


Big flagcounter

I forgot how to do.
thanx


hors service pour le moment 
außer Betrieb
Fuori servizio 
no working 
 

May 7, 2013 3:18 am  #2


Re: Big flagcounter

On your counter code where it says count, put the characters xl after it, like www.flagcounter/countxl/...
I hope this was what you were looking for.

 

May 8, 2013 2:29 am  #3


Re: Big flagcounter

merci gracias thanx danke grazie.

from Bogotá COLOMBIA.


hors service pour le moment 
außer Betrieb
Fuori servizio 
no working 
     •Thread Starter
 

May 8, 2013 5:03 am  #4


Re: Big flagcounter

Very good feature!
(It works only in top countries counter. If you try it in time counter, you get a top countries counter too. )

 

May 8, 2013 9:17 am  #5


Re: Big flagcounter

Hey jacoibo, nice avatar


https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,860/3,860 flags collected.
 

May 8, 2013 9:19 pm  #6


Re: Big flagcounter

Thanx a lot.

Flag counter is my favorite page. I try to tell to my friends now in Colombia that FC is amazing, fun, happy, and CULTURAL. I learned inportant things about our Planet,
Gracias a todos.

Santa Fé de Bogotá for PRO.

 


hors service pour le moment 
außer Betrieb
Fuori servizio 
no working 
     •Thread Starter
 

May 11, 2013 9:34 am  #8


Re: Big flagcounter

Hi,

I've tried to make my counter a little bigger but it doesn't work. I put the characters xl or l after "count" but no joy.

I'm using my counter on blogspot. Any ideas why this is happening?

 

May 11, 2013 9:37 am  #9


Re: Big flagcounter

Could this be a blogger problem?

Could you provide the site where the counter resides? We could check the page source to identify spelling or other errors.


The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
 

May 11, 2013 9:45 am  #10


Re: Big flagcounter

My counter is located here http://javiervallestero.blogspot.com

I'm also interested in going pro before the end of this year.

Last edited by Javiervallestero (May 11, 2013 9:47 am)

 

Board footera

 

Flag Counter