Flag Counter » Forum
 
  
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2013 12:14 pm  #1


Maximum rows?

I haven't noticed any discussion of maximums but I have 37 flags collected and I am displaying in 2 columns with maximum 40 to be displayed but it only displays 34 (i.e. 2x17). I had manually modified the maxflags to 40 but I also regenerated just to make sure I was doing nothing wrong and it still only displays the 34.

Oh, forget it. Apologies. Unbelievably Index.html had been generated as well as index.html and the old one was being executed.


http://www.jerbils.info

 

Last edited by gluepack (April 25, 2013 12:36 pm)

 

April 25, 2013 12:54 pm  #2


Re: Maximum rows?

maximum rows = 8


 █████████http://www.last.fm/user/markmaierody2 █████████ 
 
 

April 25, 2013 2:14 pm  #3


Re: Maximum rows?

You're mixing up rows with columns. Columns 9

 

April 27, 2013 11:16 am  #4


Re: Maximum rows?

can any one tell me..........i have a friend who gets the same as i do on flags,,,ive paid for an up grade.......what is the difference of paying??????

 

April 27, 2013 2:32 pm  #5


Re: Maximum rows?

mrturbo wrote:

can any one tell me..........i have a friend who gets the same as i do on flags,,,ive paid for an up grade.......what is the difference of paying??????

Firstly, this is the wrong topic for your query.
Secondly, it is not possible. He should have a pro too if he benefits from the pro functions.


The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.
 

Board footera

 

Flag Counter