Flag Counter » Forum
 
  
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2013 7:25 pm  #21


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

Paul Prince wrote:

the first thing i did when i started was to register my counter.
i dont understand why people dont do it.

Because there are certainly many reasons

I know many users without !

 

April 6, 2013 7:26 pm  #22


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

Spece wrote:

Spece wrote:

@ Jeremy
What's coming with many users not in the Counter Management ( Which did not specify an email when registering )
Is there a possibility for them to change it ??

I think more than half of the users do not come into the Counter Management !

It would be good if you could change it for example on theRegenerate  side !

 

April 6, 2013 7:45 pm  #23


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

You don't need to repost that thing over and over...


https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,860/3,860 flags collected.
 

April 6, 2013 8:13 pm  #24


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

Yeah, when I made it, I never thought I would be a fan of it, but now I am. Is there another way to sign up?

 

April 6, 2013 9:41 pm  #25


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

Flag counter management is only an option when you first create your counter.

If you skipped this and have a Flag Counter Pro subscription, however, we can try to match up your details and get you signed up.


Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.
     •Thread Starter
 

April 6, 2013 9:55 pm  #26


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

 

Last edited by Spece (April 7, 2013 1:18 am)

 

April 6, 2013 11:32 pm  #27


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

REGISTER your damn counter, that is what everyone is saying!

 

April 7, 2013 12:52 am  #28


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

roddersnavy wrote:

REGISTER your damn counter, that is what everyone is saying!

now I know that, too - but not when I came to Flag Counter !
I have more than one million visitors and do not want to start again!

------------
Now I have  written to the support !

Last edited by Spece (April 7, 2013 12:55 am)

 

April 7, 2013 3:08 am  #29


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

It woud be nice, but if we cannot, well I guess oh well.

 

April 7, 2013 12:04 pm  #30


Re: Repeat Visitor Preference

Spece wrote:

------------
Now I have  written to the support !

Thanks to the support for rapid e mail! :-)

 

Board footera

 

Flag Counter