Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2009 6:50 am  #11

Re: visitors not showing on counter - answers to your questions

I found a discussion about Flag Counter on Flickr's forum http://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/102619/

From what I gather, Flickr does not have a way to add a code that will show up on your photos automatically.  You would need to add your Flag Counter to each one, or have a Flag Counter on your profile only.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 6, 2009 4:41 pm  #12

Little too much conflicting information here.  Shiam, I see no where on the FC site where they differentiate between a US counter and a world counter....it simply says "get your counter here"...not US or world...just counter. 

Jeremy, if this is as simple as you make it to be, why not just tell us, rather than direct me to my ISP to figure it out? 

I'm done with this carnival!

September 6, 2009 4:45 pm  #13

bye bye 

September 6, 2009 6:14 pm  #14

Notty:

Do you ever have anything constructive to offer, or does someone pay you hang out on forums and show your ignorance?

September 6, 2009 6:30 pm  #15

Podnah1 wrote:

Jeremy, if this is as simple as you make it to be, why not just tell us, rather than direct me to my ISP to figure it out?

I've never used Flickr in my life, so I have no idea how to add HTML to their pages.  That question is better suited for them.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 7, 2009 7:15 am  #16

Podnah1 wrote:

Little too much conflicting information here.  Shiam, I see no where on the FC site where they differentiate between a US counter and a world counter....it simply says "get your counter here"...not US or world...just counter. 

I'm done with this carnival!

huh?

Let's see. You want a Flagcounter on your Flickr account right?

-First you must get your World Flag Counter code, forget about U.S states counter 
-Now you must add the code to your profile on Flickr.

Now, I think you can't add the counter on each album/photo of your account (I made it and it doesn't worked)
so if you want new flags, your visitors must to see your profile as Jeremy said before.

She is/I am - Shiam
Music Website

September 7, 2009 12:31 pm  #17

Sometimes a question gets lost.  One more time Shiam, see my note from yesterday below.  Now let's concentrate on this one thing only.

"Shiam, I see no where on the FC site where they differentiate between a US counter and a world counter....it simply says "get your counter here"...not US or world...just counter."

Now please direct me to the place on the flag counter website where it specifically says "This is where to get your US flag counter....and then to the place where it specifically says "This is where to get your World flag counter". 

Everybody keeps telling me that I first have to have a world counter.  I filled out the info they asked and clicked "get your counter".  I saw NOTHING differentiating between the two.

Thanks

September 7, 2009 4:03 pm  #18

We have not offered the creation of state flag counters for a few months.  That's why there's nothing on our site.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

September 7, 2009 5:39 pm  #19

Well where did mine come from then?

September 7, 2009 8:24 pm  #20

It seems there was an issue with our Javascript code that caused certain web browsers to grab the (no longer offered) state version.  There's a thread here with more information.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter