Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2010 12:35 pm  #11

Re: My flag counter is not working

Need some help - we put the html code on our page http://triglav-slovenia.com - but counter doesnt work?? Any idea? Ty

January 28, 2010 12:36 pm  #12

Blogannath:

Hi, wow I havent see it at the top of this page. Really sorry for disturbing. After seing the list I have no more problems with my Flag Counter - I was just trying to find out how many flags or countries could be added... you really helped me with my first issue, Counter works great from now..

Thank you very much, have a nice day...

January 28, 2010 12:37 pm  #13

Sorry for this, just added it on the wrong page.... 

January 28, 2010 12:41 pm  #14

Blogannath:

Hi, wow I havent see it at the top of this page. Really sorry for disturbing. After seing the list I have no more problems with my Flag Counter - I was just trying to find out how many flags or countries could be added... you really helped me with my first issue, Counter works great from now..

Thank you very much, have a nice day..

January 30, 2010 3:40 am  #15

Lapointe25191 wrote:

Blogannath:

Thank you very much, have a nice day..

No problem.  You are very welcome.   

Board footera

Flag Counter