- Alonzo
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Paris - France
- Registered: May 15, 2012
- Posts: 61
Re: I need your flag!
Thanks to you! You've my flag with pleasure ![]()
and 1 for you GoClooney, thanks!
Last edited by Alonzo (May 15, 2012 5:29 pm)
like strange computer ?
- Morticia
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Detroit, USA
- Registered: January 9, 2012
- Posts: 178
Re: I need your flag!
Visited from Detroit. ![]()
- Alonzo
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Paris - France
- Registered: May 15, 2012
- Posts: 61
Re: I need your flag!
And 1 from Paris for you! thanks
like strange computer ?
- •
- Przemkko
- Flag Expert
Offline - From: South of Poland/Małopolska
- Registered: March 25, 2012
- Posts: 2,854
- Alonzo
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Paris - France
- Registered: May 15, 2012
- Posts: 61
Re: I need your flag!
And 1 from France for you, thanks
like strange computer ?
- •
- ghisray
- Flag Fanatic
Offline - From: France
- Registered: May 20, 2011
- Posts: 1,044
Re: I need your flag!
+ 1 from Brazil from a french ![]()
Last edited by ghisray (May 15, 2012 9:54 pm)
Every flag and visit is welcome.
- Alonzo
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Paris - France
- Registered: May 15, 2012
- Posts: 61
Re: I need your flag!
thanks ghisray and Chiriko, +1 from France for you ![]()
like strange computer ?
- •
- andrecreative
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Italy
- Registered: April 28, 2012
- Posts: 111
Re: I need your flag!
+1 Italy
Please visit my site Thanks
- Alonzo
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Paris - France
- Registered: May 15, 2012
- Posts: 61
Re: I need your flag!
thanks! +1 from France for you
like strange computer ?
- •
