Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2012 12:37 pm  #21

Re: Pitcairn Islands

scr09 wrote:

Too much work 

Lol. You thought you had completed the 235 collection after u got UM and thanked me for it. Not any more, it's now 237....

April 19, 2012 12:53 pm  #22

I hope more countries will become available again, like St Barthelemy, Svalbard, Jan Mayen, Bouvet Island, Cocos Keeling or Norfolk Island as they are all populated

April 19, 2012 12:55 pm  #23

What i cannot understand is why ADMIN cannot reveal the source, once they have the server number and the code, i am sure they will have access to all the details. I think he is using a second flagcounter for the act. I might be wrong, but until someone proves me wrong that is what i believe.

My counter: http://www.last.fm/group/Aussie+FlagCounter
Visit and join for regular rare flags offered

April 19, 2012 1:44 pm  #24

@Don. I don't think ADMIN will reply if you use CAPITALS, without reason. But maybe ADMIN will reply to your question about using a second flag counter. Or maybe not. I think it is a fake counter.

April 19, 2012 5:44 pm  #25

doneves wrote:

What i cannot understand is why ADMIN cannot reveal the source, once they have the server number and the code, i am sure they will have access to all the details. I think he is using a second flagcounter for the act. I might be wrong, but until someone proves me wrong that is what i believe.

UPPER CASE will not cause any immediate response; never ever.  Again, this is a forum. People may state or ask something on their posts. It is very polite behaviour of other forum members if they take the time to read and think on the posts and reply on that. It is completely voluntary. 

And, it is against the business rules to make any statements on flag counter's without the owner's permission which we haven't yet and which we will not require. Try to figure it out by yourself. Jeremy and I will not reply on those queries.

Last edited by Jens (April 19, 2012 6:09 pm)

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

April 19, 2012 6:09 pm  #26

Has Notturno hacked into his own counter to add Pitcairn ?

April 20, 2012 12:07 pm  #27

Lorelei wrote:

scr09 wrote:

Too much work 

Lol. You thought you had completed the 235 collection after u got UM and thanked me for it. Not any more, it's now 237....

I'm still thankful 

I mean, getting Pitcairn Islands is very difficult now, it's too much work and I don't have the time, there is much stuff to do, which is more important.

And why 237?

235 + Pitcairn Islands = 236.... Or did I miss something? 

Edit: I saw Western Sahara and Christmas Island is now possible too. Really, I was happy, when i had all flags (235). And now, 3 more rare countries appeared..... 

Last edited by scr09 (April 20, 2012 12:11 pm)

April 20, 2012 12:13 pm  #28

You missed Western Sahara. Paul Prince counter.

April 20, 2012 12:14 pm  #29

And Christmas Island.

https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,847/3,847 flags collected.

April 20, 2012 12:41 pm  #30

So is 238 the maximum so far ? CX, PN and Western Sahara ?

Board footera

Flag Counter