Flag Counter » Forum
 
  
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2012 12:21 am  #1221


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

East Flanders Province, Belgium
Astana City, Kazakstan
Almaty City, Kazakstan
Pavlodar Province, Kazakstan
Almaty Province, Kazakstan
Karaganda, Kazakstan

 

April 12, 2012 4:21 am  #1222


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

Kentucky, US 9/51

 

April 12, 2012 12:01 pm  #1223


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

#1098 Baykonyr City,  Kazakstan :D


Countries: 250 Total Flags: 1974
http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/jimctu
 

April 12, 2012 2:42 pm  #1224


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

Bangka-Belitung Islands - Indonesia 26 of 33
Perm - Russia 81 of 89
Riau Islands - Indonesia 27 of 33
Alytus County - Lithuania 6 of 10

Still cannot crack a Kazakhstan flag   

     •Thread Starter
 

April 12, 2012 3:05 pm  #1225


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

jimctu wrote:

#1098 Baykonyr City,  Kazakstan :D

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!


https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,860/3,860 flags collected.
 

April 12, 2012 4:40 pm  #1226


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

holland25 that is not nice! I started this thread so FC Pro users could post the regional flags they obtained, not to provide a forum for insults. Any more of this behaviour on my thread will result in an instant report.

     •Thread Starter
 

April 12, 2012 4:53 pm  #1227


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

llandewi wrote:

holland25 that is not nice! I started this thread so FC Pro users could post the regional flags they obtained, not to provide a forum for insults. Any more of this behaviour on my thread will result in an instant report.

I didn't take it as an insult llandewi...is just that we are the ones with most flags, and now I passed him =D
is more like a "oh ! better I get it too" hahaha


Countries: 250 Total Flags: 1974
http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/jimctu
 

April 12, 2012 4:59 pm  #1228


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

Yes, that's exactly what I meant by that post. 

llandewi, me and jimctu are FC friends, and I really like him. He's a cool guy, so I won't ever insult him. We're just struggling for the first place in the number of flags 


https://s05.flagcounter.com/more/MECnk/

251/251 countries and 3,860/3,860 flags collected.
 

April 12, 2012 5:15 pm  #1229


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

OK, I understand guys, but please in future keep to the spirit of the thread   

     •Thread Starter
 

April 12, 2012 9:43 pm  #1230


Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?

Virginia, US 10/51
Missouri, US 11/51

 

Board footera

 

Flag Counter