- thesoundofspeed
- Flag Newbie
Offline 
- Registered: November 17, 2009
- Posts: 7
did anyone say flags?
Any flag is welcome but the ones I want the most are those from Africa and the ones from the Caribbean.
I'll visit who visits me!
- Fabio76
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline 
- From: Italy
- Registered: December 2, 2009
- Posts: 500
Re: did anyone say flags?
Visited by Italy!
1st Flagcounter
2nd Flagcounter
NEW Flagcounter
Friend Counter
- jo
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Vlaanderen
- Registered: October 25, 2009
- Posts: 360
Re: did anyone say flags?
I'm your 482 visitor of B ![]()
- Sonnet
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- Registered: December 8, 2009
- Posts: 70
Re: did anyone say flags?
thesoundofspeed wrote:
Any flag is welcome but the ones I want the most are those from Africa and the ones from the Caribbean.
I'll visit who visits me!
Another Croatian flag is on your site. ![]()
Last edited by Sonnet (December 23, 2009 9:36 pm)
A bird that you set free may be caught again, but a word that escapes your lips will not return. ~Solomon~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- thesoundofspeed
- Flag Newbie
Offline 
- Registered: November 17, 2009
- Posts: 7
Re: did anyone say flags?
thanks, but there must be some people from africa on this forum. Wehere are they, please visit! ![]()
- •
- Paul
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline 
- From: England
- Registered: November 14, 2009
- Posts: 880
Re: did anyone say flags?
Visited ![]()
Regards Paul
Northwest Trucks
Old English haulage company W & J Riding
- Alex Boss
- Flag Collector
Offline 
- From: Russia
- Registered: December 23, 2009
- Posts: 157
Re: did anyone say flags?
I need flags from all countries/. Please, visite my site; ![]()
- 4thefox
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: Kingston
- Registered: April 9, 2010
- Posts: 1,126
Re: did anyone say flags?
Canadian visit
All the Best - Tom
- shanghaijiang
- Flag Collector
Offline - Registered: April 13, 2010
- Posts: 320
Re: did anyone say flags?
I visited your webpage +1CN flag
Please visit my side ---
Thanksï¼
- LaTerrazza
- Flag Fanatic
Offline 
- From: Venice - IT
- Registered: March 8, 2010
- Posts: 1,388
Re: did anyone say flags?
Visited!
My site:
My flagcounter:

1
thesoundofspeed wrote: