Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2009 12:16 pm  #1

Problems with flag counter in facebook

Hi all.

Hi have a problem using the flag counter in my facebook main page: the number of flags and visitors is never up-to-date: I tried to click on the counter to access the flagcounter.com page with the updated list of my visitors and then click on the option "regenerate html". When I did this and then I chose the option to post the new list to my page, an old (not updated) version appeared. I repeated the operation adding the number of pages visited and so it worked. Unfortunately, now I have the same problem (no data updating) even if I add this last option.

Would someone please help me?

Thank you.

September 22, 2009 12:45 pm  #2

Re: Problems with flag counter in facebook

Does FB allow HTML? From your description it sounds as if it doesn't, so maybe check with FB cause I assure you there's nothing wrong with flag counter But while waiting for admin's official answer maybe you could google it..

And no offence but social networking sites such as myspace, facebook, last.fm, etc. are losing their charm due to obsessed flag collectors who message people from exotic places 24/7, create multiple accounts & just spam, spam, spam until they get their flag. Is that why myspace, facebook is for?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone had more than one account in here, just to get double amount of flags, etc.  oh well..

September 22, 2009 10:35 pm  #3

On FB you have to get the application "My stuff". Then you can put your code there.
If you want your counter to add flags, the visitor must click on that image.

But yes Notturno I agree with your point on the social networking sites.

September 22, 2009 11:13 pm  #4

aye, poor fb users now.

December 22, 2009 1:31 am  #5

no poor me here. I enjoy the hell out of FB and my 2500 plus (and growing) mafia wars "family" FB is on a rocket ship with the number of subscribers coming on board. Myspace has been left to the teens and underdeveloped brain dead..LOL...too much fun !!

btw, I used MyStuff to get the html code to "stick" in FB. All was working well and updating...then, nothing, and have asked friends from around the world to check it out....no updates...what gives?

Board footera

Flag Counter