Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2009 1:57 am  #1

HELP! Can I add the google map to my blog?

The Google Map that has all the flags on it that have visited my website, is there a definitive hyperlink that that map can be tracked down to? I want to add that Google Map in my blog, I just don't know where that map is located.

Sorry if this is confusing, I'm not really the techy-genius...
Thanks in advance! 

If it helps, my map page is located at http://s05.flagcounter.com/gmap/W0T0/

Last edited by peter261 (December 15, 2009 1:58 am)

December 15, 2009 11:01 pm  #2

Re: HELP! Can I add the google map to my blog?

As far as I can tell, there is no hyperlink to that flag that you can just pick up and embed in your blog.  If you are familiar with HTML, you can take a look at the source code of that page by clicking on view->page source in firefox.  You can then copy and paste relevant items out of that source code into your blog page and see if you are able to replicate the map there.  You need the header (which contains the javascript code necessary to generate the map), parts of the body and none of the footer.  But it will be quite a bit of code and I am not sure exactly how it will fit with whatever else is happening on your blog page.

December 18, 2009 2:52 am  #3

Thanks anyway.
I actually tried looking at the page source before but I'm not a HTML wizard and I couldn't find anything particually helpful. It is one of those things where it would be cool to have it, but really isn't necessary.
I've put google maps in my blog and I originally thought that I could do the same with this map, but it seems that flag counter does there own thing and... well... Thanks anyway! 

December 18, 2009 8:55 pm  #4

You are welcome, and I am sorry I could not help more!

Board footera

Flag Counter