Flag Counter » Forum

FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 23, 2011 12:23 am  #1

Like or dislike ?

How about a "like" or even a "dislike" button at the end of each post. Like youtube offers?

December 23, 2011 8:30 am  #2

Re: Like or dislike ?

Lorelei wrote:

How about a "like" or even a "dislike" button at the end of each post. Like youtube offers?

+1

█████████http://www.last.fm/user/markmaierody2 █████████ 

December 24, 2011 3:43 pm  #3

I guess this is a good idea. (:

December 26, 2011 11:53 am  #4

Pointless.

Last edited by nuriel8833 (December 26, 2011 11:54 am)

My 1st flagcounter: http://s02.flagcounter.com/more/3DIf
My 2nd flagcounter: http://s09.flagcounter.com/more/hPi
No longer helping people get new flags,only close friends

January 1, 2012 11:38 am  #5

markmaierody wrote:

Lorelei wrote:

+1

+1 (not +1 ID flag) vote from me. I like the idea. It can rid the spam post in this forum. How about Jeremy & Jens opinion?

" Let us not waste our health to look for treasure and then squandered our treasure to seek health "
V for Value

January 1, 2012 1:28 pm  #6

I'm not sure what the real benefit of such a feature will be. Lorelei's argument doesn't convince me.

@verdilaurent:
Concerning your spam problem; you have the option to report spam by using the report button available for each entry. We will get automatically an alert if one is reporting an entry.

Last edited by Jens (January 1, 2012 1:31 pm)

The views expressed in this statement are in no way intended to represent the views of boardhost.com. The views are my own as moderator of this forum. Since 31 Dec 2016 I'm retired and no longer Moderator of this forum.

January 1, 2012 4:46 pm  #7

Jens wrote:

I'm not sure what the real benefit of such a feature will be. Lorelei's argument doesn't convince me.

@verdilaurent:
Concerning your spam problem; you have the option to report spam by using the report button available for each entry. We will get automatically an alert if one is reporting an entry.

Yes I know. I'm often using the report button. But if there's like and dislike button makes perfect. We don't have to read the post that the number of viewer & dislike nearly 50% or higher.

" Let us not waste our health to look for treasure and then squandered our treasure to seek health "
V for Value

January 1, 2012 11:54 pm  #8

Flag Counter finds it too difficult to add a few lines of code. Other more main stream and popular sites don't have a problem. But there u go.

January 15, 2012 2:51 am  #9

The forums seem kind of slow IMO to have a voting system, maybe if the site had more traffic.

[Inactive]

January 15, 2012 1:53 pm  #10

Lorelei wrote:

Flag Counter finds it too difficult to add a few lines of code. Other more main stream and popular sites don't have a problem. But there u go.

oh please.

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

Board footera

Flag Counter