- LICA
- Banned
Offline - Registered: January 19, 2012
- Posts: 1
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
East Flanders Province, Belgium
Astana City, Kazakstan
Almaty City, Kazakstan
Pavlodar Province, Kazakstan
Almaty Province, Kazakstan
Karaganda, Kazakstan
- LICA
- Banned
Offline - Registered: January 19, 2012
- Posts: 1
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
Kentucky, US 9/51
- jimctu
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline 
- From: Brazil - Minas Gerais
- Registered: August 27, 2010
- Posts: 689
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
#1098 Baykonyr City, Kazakstan :D
Countries: 250 Total Flags: 1974
- llandewi
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Russell Island, Queensland
- Registered: January 10, 2010
- Posts: 5,419
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
Bangka-Belitung Islands - Indonesia 26 of 33
Perm - Russia 81 of 89
Riau Islands - Indonesia 27 of 33
Alytus County - Lithuania 6 of 10
Still cannot crack a Kazakhstan flag
![]()
- •
- holland25
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Trnava, Slovakia
- Registered: September 20, 2010
- Posts: 3,688
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
jimctu wrote:
#1098 Baykonyr City, Kazakstan :D
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
251/251 countries and 3,860/3,860 flags collected.
- llandewi
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Russell Island, Queensland
- Registered: January 10, 2010
- Posts: 5,419
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
holland25 that is not nice! I started this thread so FC Pro users could post the regional flags they obtained, not to provide a forum for insults. Any more of this behaviour on my thread will result in an instant report.
- •
- jimctu
- Flag Enthusiast
Offline 
- From: Brazil - Minas Gerais
- Registered: August 27, 2010
- Posts: 689
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
llandewi wrote:
holland25 that is not nice! I started this thread so FC Pro users could post the regional flags they obtained, not to provide a forum for insults. Any more of this behaviour on my thread will result in an instant report.
I didn't take it as an insult llandewi...is just that we are the ones with most flags, and now I passed him =D
is more like a "oh
! better I get it too" hahaha
Countries: 250 Total Flags: 1974
- holland25
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Trnava, Slovakia
- Registered: September 20, 2010
- Posts: 3,688
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
Yes, that's exactly what I meant by that post. ![]()
llandewi, me and jimctu are FC friends, and I really like him. He's a cool guy, so I won't ever insult him. We're just struggling for the first place in the number of flags ![]()
251/251 countries and 3,860/3,860 flags collected.
- llandewi
- Flag Master
Offline 
- From: Russell Island, Queensland
- Registered: January 10, 2010
- Posts: 5,419
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
OK, I understand guys, but please in future keep to the spirit of the thread
![]()
- •
- LICA
- Banned
Offline - Registered: January 19, 2012
- Posts: 1
Re: For Flag Counter Pro users - what is your newest regional flag?
Virginia, US 10/51
Missouri, US 11/51

jimctu wrote: