Forum counter (Flag Counter Pro)
free counters
FLAG COUNTER FORUM

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2019 2:03 pm  #1

I lost my counter! and it's reset ?

Hi , I have had the same flag counter since 2013/14 >>   h t tp ://s11.flagcounter.com/more30/ozk  << I looked at the flag counter today and it has reset ? I tried to log in with my account and the email I used back in 2013/14 don't seem to be on your site no more like I have never registered it ? , I have now re registered my email to write here .. why has it been reset and have i lost all the visitors now i have accumulated over the years ? ..I'm not happy about this so would like to get info back ..thx Mark

July 6, 2019 2:50 pm  #2

Re: I lost my counter! and it's reset ?

Hi mak92,

To preserve our resources, a counter is removed from our service for inactivity if it doesn't log a new visitor for 30 days (unless there is an active Flag Counter Pro subscription).

Flag Counter Developer
Boardhost.com, Inc.

July 6, 2019 4:27 pm  #3

Oh , I didn't know this , I had it on a site I had a break from for a year due to illness , I decided to start using the site again only today and noticed so it could have been removed a while ago , I don't know if I missed it where if no activity it's closed down , If I had known I wouldn't have let this happen .. A bit gutted myself but if nothing can be done .. I will suck it up .. shame though ;-/ ... Thanks for your help though .. cheers Mark 

December 17, 2019 10:42 am  #4

You have a good point there but as the lad above me said. You are just cheating yourself. Your giving you self gratification for failing when you look at your counter which you are supposed to be resetting. Overall you're just lying to yourself and that's not healthy.  Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 . Be true to yourself and this journey will get better.

Last edited by adomanim (December 17, 2019 2:08 pm)

Board footera

Flag Counter